Game Day Swans vs. Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lot it in that middle patch when we started ******* around with the ball. So many rubbish kicks short and sideways and over possessing rather than go direct.
It's called spreading and creating space. You bunch actually have no idea about the fundamentals of footy let alone comment on gameplans. Imagine he went long and direct.you would've melted that we were just bombing long

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so tell me again about thurlow's brilliant disposal %... like i said at the time, i believe my eyes. if he plays afl again i'll turn it up.

B&F last year. How bad is our coaching when your B&F with 25 cheapies a week, can't defend and at least 1 or 2 howlers a week is your best player from coaching votes.

We will be rubbish for years for this coaching crew.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

It's called spreading and creating space. You bunch actually have no idea about the fundamentals of footy let alone comment on gameplans. Imagine he went long and direct.you would've melted that we were just bombing long

Go through the middle. You don’t see West Coast or Geelong doing this rubbish

Your starting to become pathetic. Seriously. If this is going to be what you hang your hat on to keep defending Longmire and what he has done to this Team then your credibility is zero. Putting the Boots into Franklin ?

teds Longmire defence

ED90EC76-6A1C-4E66-B55C-03ABB5623082.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back