Autopsy Swans Vs Don's Rnd 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Disagree i think the bad outweighs the good.

we will be all slow plodders without guys like him

look at todays 22 if you ranked them right now most important to least important, wheres jones?

Yer i know just his brain fades are so costly i get what you mean its a tough one if he would slow down and not just look to blaze away.

brain fades

what about when lloyd take so long to pass and then goes back then we turn it over the kick after

thats worse

Lloyd gets an undue amount of criticisism. He's not great, but he's so damn solid. A true Swan. Everyone ignores the good little kicks he does.

Lloyd's criticism comes for 2 posters on this board.

he does his job.

Lloyd's criticism comes for 2 posters on this board.

he does his job.

hey theres at least 3 of us

and i blame the coaches for his pointless role

Let’s not pretend.

Vic umpires handed the Vic team a win.

Last week - Essendon lost all key stats - but won a 29-14 free kick count. Same today - list all stats, 26-16 frees to Essendon. Both against Sydney teams.

The Dawson head -elbow non 50; ignoring a htb in front; ignoring Heeney’s mark in front. Essendon were gifted effectively 15-20 contested possies and 4 goals. Can’t beat this fraud.

Better side lost again. 2016 contrived fairytale all over again.
Such a truthful post I had to quote it on the Don's board.
🙈🙉🙊

We really should boycott it though. This level of bias and corruption is completely unacceptable. I know it's hard, but it would be good for the whole game if no one turned up next week. Would really make afl worry.
I'm off to a flyer on that call. 🤣
Haven't been since the 2016 GF. Gave up the family season ticket. Corrupt umpiring, gambling ads all over everything (probably not an unrelated pairing) + so many night game late finishes not good for my 8-11 year olds.
Well done AFL - have another game in Chyna. (ca-ching :moneybag: on that gambling market eh Gill).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Such a truthful post I had to quote it on the Don's board.
🙈🙉🙊

Don’t forget. Swans v Crowd at SCG a few short weeks ago. We were hit 12-0 in frees against from start. Got our first free midway thru 2nd quarter.

It’s no accident. It’s a mindset. It’s cost us at least one premiership and numerous top 4s.

Trouble is - it gets worse as it goes. Today was a blatant, unapologetic disgrace that gifted a s**t club an undeserved win.

Don’t forget. Swans v Crowd at SCG a few short weeks ago. We were hit 12-0 in frees against from start. Got our first free midway thru 2nd quarter.

It’s no accident. It’s a mindset. It’s cost us at least one premiership and numerous top 4s.

Trouble is - it gets worse as it goes. Today was a blatant, unapologetic disgrace that gifted a s**t club an undeserved win.

Sorry Swans v Crows

and not a *en word will be said in the media

probably replay rampe on the post

It really annoys me how Longmire never says anything at all about the umpiring. Fair enough he doesn't want to be fined, but I think he normalizes the bias with his continual serene acceptance of whatever the umps dish out. I wish he'd take a page out of the NRL and soccer coaches and unload on the umpires just once. They might view umpires as untouchable in Victoria, but we do things differently here. Longmire should understand he ain't in Melbourne anymore by now.

Hes got a 7 million dollar pay day from norf..he can afford the fine

Isaac Heeney, Aliir Aliir, Josh Kennedy, Sir Dane and Sam Reid (never thought I'd say that!), take a bow. Your effort out there was enormous.

Another very impressive showing from young Rowbottom. His hands in tight are sublime.

Parker is just... dunno what to say.

Worst games of the young careers of Dawson and Florent. It's just the nature of this team at the minute and where we're at. Before the bye, Florent was looking electric, today he looked off the boil. Just last week Dawson looked sharp, today he was a liability at times. I back them both to bounce back. Hayward is another who is just in a slump at the minute, nothing that can be done about it except to ride it out. Ditto with all of them. I only single Dawson and Florent out because I actually think when they're up and about they are our two game-makers, and will be two of our very best players in the (hopefully) not too distant future, so their lack of influence is really felt. It's a testament to the impact they've made in such a short time already.

We were dysfunctional around the ground, but again, that's just a byproduct of where this team is at. No Sinclair meant Aliir in the ruck, which meant McCartin was down back, and sometimes even he wasn't down back, which meant you had situations like McKearnan the dud taking uncontested marks 25 metres out. No Sinclair meant Reid in the ruck, which meant Blakey was the only consistent forward, and he's 18. No Sinclair meant Reid and McCartin being out of the forward line for periods, which meant Heeney, our best mid on the ground, not being used in the midfield. The whole team structures were just completely out of whack, and you can't even get mad at Horse for it, because there's changing structures on the fly, and then there's basically having to re-jig the entire set-up of a team that's already young and inexperienced.

Young players means a lack of steady heads (typified by situations like Hayward failing to find Parker alone inside 50, or Dawson failing to get a handball away to Rowbottom in defensive 50 and turning it over, or Florent feeling the need to inexplicably push McDonald-Tipungwuti in the back despite having him beat.) But when you combine that lack of composure with the added challenge of having to pick up new roles on the fly, that's even harder. I think many on here, myself included, were being optimistic pre-game at how well our structures would hold up, and how unaffected the rest of the team would be by it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back