swanssince2002

Premiership Player
Jul 21, 2018
21kms from Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
Bell Harrison Barnes'd it for us. Just that kick from 20 would have done it. Don't know if the ghosts of that kick will ever leave him.

I know others missed shots as well (wide open Wicks for goal, Hayward dribbler that hit the post, Buddy missing it in the same spot he kicked his 2007 EF goal), but for a prospect that wants to be in the main game, I dont know.

JZ_Skitzo

All Australian
Apr 14, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Seahawks
Hickey, Bell and Buddy all had very gettable shots in those last 5 minutes. All of them failed.
Franklin was living from 50 out. I appreciate you trying to play devils advocate to share a young player. But out of those kicks, which was the easiest that any footballer should have been able to execute??

Chaisa

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 2, 2013
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Exers
f’ed way to lose. How the fu** does a team not manage to convert a set shot in 10 minutes? Total joke.

Defence didn't feel right up until the last, and even then I think that was down to GWS running on fumes. Ball use I50 throught the first half a joke, though we did manage to clean it up in the second.

What a star Parker is. Hopefully it's not the last game he plays for Sydney. What an enigma Heeney is. Honestly thought he was about to win the game off his own boot.

RUNVS

Hall of Famer
Feb 28, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Franklin was living from 50 out. I appreciate you trying to play devils advocate to share a young player. But out of those kicks, which was the easiest that any footballer should have been able to execute??
Yes, 50 out but those are still shots Buddy usually nails.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad