Autopsy Swans Vs Giants Rnd 18 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

GWS have not been the same side since the 2019 grand final. Once we got a sniff they just folded. Cameron has to go.

What a crazy game... I think its sorta understandable and a shock when your MVP of the team is going to be out for 2 games. But man what a blinding 3rd and 4th that was. Once we got going, we were playing champagne footy.

Again, our best play is premiership worthy... its all about executing it in September if we get there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Awesome turnaround! Looking ahead though, the 14 day quarantine thing is just a qld govt thing isn’t it?. So if Vic ends its lock down as planned (although unlikely at this stage), we play freo at gmhba, which means mills and cunningham should be available provided they tested negative?

Hewett unleashed is a nice card to have, Blakey at half back is chef's kiss, Kennedy and Parker no worries, Franklin the finisher, Papley back to form. It's all gravy atm

We have the best flanks and forward line in the comp, super organised down back now. 1 on 1 across the ground is intimidating for opposition no doubt

System and buy in was tremendous

What happened with Buddy? The posts here up to half time suggested that he was on one leg and ready for retirement. Then I tuned in towards the end of the game and saw he’d kicked four!
Sounds like a pretty normal game day thread to me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back