Not open for further replies.

SilentHunter_

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 15, 2014
Terra firma
AFL Club
Sydney
It is elimination final time! Not surprisingly I feel as if this match (for us) comes down to one player and that is Lance Franklin. If he fires we win and if not I don't think we have enough in us to get over the line. No doubt beating these pricks 3 times in a year will be difficult; especially with our home ground disadvantage this year!

As always Carn Swans! Hopefully we can stay alive for at least one more week!

It is elimination final time! Not surprisingly I feel as if this match (for us) comes down to one player and that is Lance Franklin. If he fires we win and if not I don't think we have enough in us to get over the line. No doubt beating these pricks 3 times in a year will be difficult; especially with our home ground disadvantage this year!

As always Carn Swans! Hopefully we can stay alive for at least one more week!
Win this and we make the prelim. More worried about gws than wc or pies. Would kill to see us take on the tigs at the mcg anything can happen from that point on.

I think we will get up with Jones , Parker and Rampe in the best.

Only issue I see and what could be the difference is the midfield class and depth of gws compared to ours , there are far superior in that area and if they get going then they will win.

I’m not sure Buddy will have a massive impact on the scoreboard (not the game) because it will bottled up in the front half and hack forward kicks with the pressure of the game and will suit Davis in the air.

We have to have a SPREAD of goal kickers to be any chance unlike last game and if that happens we win

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They always name all the emergencies in the published side on Friday, has happened all year. But of course at least one will not play

Towers will be the one that doesn’t play NEAFL today meaning that there is no expected late changes.

They always name all the emergencies in the published side on Friday, has happened all year. But of course at least one will not play

Towers will be the one that doesn’t play NEAFL today meaning that there is no expected late changes.

Really?

Feeling more confident ..................

of a Ressies win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back