Game Day Swans vs. Giants @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Read a few posts and see a lot of Longmire blaming. Surely today’s effort so far isn’t his fault?

The skills, decision making and effort have been horrible. Longmire can’t do anything about the skills and decision making and can’t do a lot in regards to effort.

This is on the players in my opinion. Horrible effort.
When the same decision making and skills have been a problem all year and yet nothing has changed including the same players getting picked, yeah it has a fair bit to do with the coach. If the players skills aren't up to it, drop them.

Hillarious how fickle BF members are. Had you won Horse would have been a genius.You did well to play finals when you were a distinct chance to miss the eight altogether. Take it for what it is and look forward to next season. I hope not to hear the same sort of crap on the Hawks board when we lose next week. Reckon our members will just be grateful for the season that was. Anyhow you are a great club and Horse deserves credit for all the success you have enjoyed over the last seven years. Ok flame me now.. I'm outta here!
When you have a spoilt illogical supporter base who thinks that we have a gods gift of a team out there, who thinks footy is simple, then this is what you get. In saying that I’m sure there will be some bananas on your board that will do the same to clarko next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A team can just not be good enough, someone has to be the 7th and 8th best team that’s fine

But this performance? 2 goals ? No excuse

Even if you took the game on we should at least get to 30-50 or something

Actually been too busy reading the forum (more interesting) :) Just seen the score 74-18. 18 in a final is pretty damn dismal that's for sure.

Again you rose coloured glass folk, not asking for a win, simply some intent and some positives. There has been none and blame rests at the feet of the guy in charge.

2 goals.

Pathetic gameplan.

No gameday changes

i mean, i wouldn't blame the coach if there were just a couple of players down but we've been smashed all over the park.

further, a question i asked earlier in the week, we beat them last time without grundy and they have no more balls. he shouldn't of played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back