Game Day Swans vs. Giants @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
People on twitter saying we had a gallant year. Horse has carried kids etc, so no doub we will hear this s**t all offseason from some
To me our whole season was summed up by the picture of Horse with his hands over both ears, not listening to his assistants possibly, or just realising that he cant coach a talented team of youngsters!!!

I feel sorry for your type that can't cope with this stuff.
Down we go for a few years. Will you still be with us?
Why because I don’t accept this garbage?

We could do without the enablers for mine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The worst part is I actually thought they would fight back at some point. I thought we'd fall short, but I thought they'd show some pride in the jumper.

Seriously, what the * happened out there? Coaching aside, there seems to be a serious cultural issue.

Probably not, because no other player in the AFL does it regularly except for Toby Greene, because no other player is a dirty little ****stain like him. A rule needs to be made I think and that is a saaad indictment on that Greene campaigner
It could be called ‘being a campaigner’?

When the same decision making and skills have been a problem all year and yet nothing has changed including the same players getting picked, yeah it has a fair bit to do with the coach. If the players skills aren't up to it, drop them.

For who?!? This is the problem.

i wouldn't mind 5 minutes alone in wolftones basement with hamish mglachlan.

I feel sorry for your type that can't cope with this stuff.
Down we go for a few years. Will you still be with us?

You are a joke of late ted

People cope fine, they are allowed to actually criticise and talk about the side and it’s errorS

Only you don’t seem to cope with that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back