Autopsy Swans vs GWS Elimination Final

Remove this Banner Ad

This reminds me of a line from the Princess Bride

If I were to quote movie lines, I make it a personal policy to quote from something notable like A Fish called Wanda, Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein, or maybe Airplane. Princess Bride is one I even missed if it played on a late movie on a sleepless night. But each to his own.

If I were to quote movie lines, I make it a personal policy to quote from something notable like A Fish called Wanda, Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein, or maybe Airplane. Princess Bride is one I even missed if it played on a late movie on a sleepless night. But each to his own.

Are you dissing the princess bride?

inigo-thumb-375xauto-2548.jpg

You are seriously missing out. Great film.

Never heard of Airplane doubt it's as good as Flying High though..

a GWS flag is much better for us in the long term than any other.

Why do you say that? We're probably going to be playing them twice a year (forever)...wouldn't it be better to have them in a Gold Coast situation? =)

(selfishly of course)

GREATER Western Sydney star Toby Greene has escaped without punishment for his unusual 'fly-kick' marks during Saturday evening's elimination final victory over Sydney.

However, Greene was fined $2500 for appearing to drop his knee into Luke Parker.
Greene's marking style has attracted much debate, with the controversial Giants forward making contact with both Aliir Aliir and Nic Newman in the chest with his outstretched foot.

But he wasn't penalised by Match Review Officer Michael Christian for the pair of awkward incidents and will be free to play Collingwood in this weekend's semi-final.
Elsewhere, Sydney defender Zak Jones was fined $2000 for a high bump on Callan Ward, while GWS midfielder Jacob Hopper was fined $2500 for careless umpire contact.
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-09-10/greene-cleared-over-kick-fined-for-kneeing

He should only be allowed to use his foot if he doesn't wear cleats. If he's in tennis shoes then that's fine, but otherwise he should be forced to use his knee...like everyone else does. I bet we'll see a rule come in (hopefully before someone really gets hurt).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back