Scape Goat Swans vs Hawks - Oh no its happening again....(Swans Fans Only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eagles lost their entire backline and just went full offensive they seem to be going alright.

Eagles also have more than 3 blokes that can kick...honestly I know we would have lost anyway but we have like 14 behinds for crying out loud, some absolute sitters....what do these blokes do all week?

And you will be kept waiting

Yep and I am almost putting a $1.02 market for McVeigh/Jack to say 'it was un-Swans like' again.....it isn't the first time boys. We can forgive you once. That is THREE games where you haven't given an effort, and all of those are at home..

Eagles also have more than 3 blokes that can kick...honestly I know we would have lost anyway but we have like 14 behinds for crying out loud, some absolute sitters....what do these blokes do all week?

They set up the hydrants behind the goals at anz

Yep and I am almost putting a $1.02 market for McVeigh/Jack to say 'it was un-Swans like' again.....it isn't the first time boys. We can forgive you once. That is THREE games where you haven't given an effort, and all of those are at home..

I think they will push buddy out this week for a presser or goodes to say unswanslike

Then switch to a heeney presser, the kid is back

I think they will push buddy out this week for a presser or goodes to say unswanslike

Then switch to a heeney presser, the kid is back

Would not surprise me one single bit. We are so lucky that the teams below us have been horrific all season...we are playing like a side who should come 10th!

Our skills work must be very light

Bring the mouthguards monday if i were coach

They should be forced into a sparring session after the horrific, soft displays all season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think they may trot out Goodes as he is one of the few leaders of the club who actually seemed to be performing close to his potential last night. He could at least hold his head up high.

Possibly get a pass. Hanners I thought tried, and so did Reid (although he was beaten)

I think this probably misses the point.mit was a swans effort.

What hasn't been conceded is that maybe this is as good as it gets.

I think this probably misses the point.mit was a swans effort.

What hasn't been conceded is that maybe this is as good as it gets.

That is where I disagree. We have more talent for starters. However how hard is it to try! Have an ounce of effort with your performance, show some pride. Then you have Horse being ridiculous in not changing anything all year.

He really is. I feel like he could be a much better player if he was just given a position and got to stick to it for more than 2 weeks in a row.

Not a surprise Reid's best game was when Richards was out....

Would not surprise me one single bit. We are so lucky that the teams below us have been horrific all season...we are playing like a side who should come 10th!

Not even 10th. I have been saying all season our wins are overrated. We have won too easily against very weak opposition by only playing one to two quarters. We even beat a couple of good sides that way. But mind you they were having a downer. The only really good game, against Port at Adelaide Oval.

We don't deserve to play finals. We are coached very badly too. He can't beat Clarkson when he needs to as Clarko has the wood on him. When we need to in Longmire plays his only game plan to beat Hawks. That is zone of and bomb long. It never works and the first game they lost we didn't win. We were so lucky. Not so tonight. We will not beat them until Mitchell, Burgoyne, Birchell, Hodge & Lewis retire. We don't have the guts to do so. We don't have the skills to do so. not with this current line up.

Speaking of old players did Birdie get injured?

Not even 10th. I have been saying all season our wins are overrated. We have won too easily against very weak opposition by only playing one to two quarters. We even beat a couple of good sides that way. But mind you they were having a downer. The only really good game, against Port at Adelaide Oval.

We don't deserve to play finals. We are coached very badly too. He can't beat Clarkson when he needs to as Clarko has the wood on him. When we need to in Longmire plays his only game plan to beat Hawks. That is zone of and bomb long. It never works and the first game they lost we didn't win. We were so lucky. Not so tonight. We will not beat them until Mitchell, Burgoyne, Birchell, Hodge & Lewis retire. We don't have the guts to do so. We don't have the skills to do so. not with this current line up.

Speaking of old players did Birdie get injured?

Bird has done his calf.

Even Port, one has to question how good they really are...they did lose to Brisbane among other teams this season. Our only good win was the first Hawthorn game, and Hawthorn were utter rubbish that night, and even so Cyril STILL should have won it that night.

That is where I disagree. We have more talent for starters. However how hard is it to try! Have an ounce of effort with your performance, show some pride. Then you have Horse being ridiculous in not changing anything all year.

Do we. Go through the side. Where is it ?

Name the best eight users of the ball ?

Is any of those in the backline ?

Our game plan involves hand balling backwards to find the user running forwards. But hanners barely hits the side of a barn, and shaw and rampe stuff it up too often. The game plan was great when mal, mattner, shaw, Kennelly were all coming from behind.

I reckon they try their hearts out until it just has can't win written all over it. We are like the cyclist in Le tour just hanging on to the peloton but once the rubber band snaps they are gone. They do give up then because the structures all go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back