Autopsy Swans vs North Round 17, 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

No, sorry Ted, it’s not harsh. What everyone else says ‘is the rumour’ eg ‘I heard we’re into McLeod from Adel, but I can’t name my source’ or just ‘ I heard we’re into McLeod fromAdel’. It’s completely different to ‘I’m disappointed in the club for doing this’ without alluding to anything. His post was deleted by a mod yesterday, so clearly it’s unsubstantiated waffle!

And that’s great Ted, if it’s a rumour and you don’t want to name your source, fine...don’t post it! You’ll save a whole lot of bullshit by not doing so.
As opposed to 98% of the other bullshit posted on here.
Taking it all too seriously now on a footy forum we are IMO.

even in the last 2 mins video theres a clear cunnington throw
Which the commentators frothed over what a great bit of work from Cunnington....was a clear throw.

Gee North fans on their board are whingey whiney flogs, sooking over umpiring decisions. That Ben Brown free inside 50m was a farce. They got the rub of the green. Blaming our runner for the loss too lol. I feel few things bring more joy than beating lolnorf or hawks and watching their fans carry on like a 3 year old who is denied a lolly at the supermarket.
What? North hard done by? I know it's standard practice to blame the umps for any close loss, but surely they're not that delusional.

I watched with two mates - Pies fan and Hawks fan (I know, my friend choices are questionable) - and they reckon the Swans should have won the free kick count. I've always tried to steer clear of blaming the umpires for a loss, so it's lucky that we won and I can now confidently state that we were smashed by the whistle blowers. It's not a conspiracy or any of that garbage, but when you look at the statistical analysis of teams in blue vs teams in red - the blue team tends to get the rub of the green consistently. Rub of the blue I guess we call it.

Aliir on O’Riordan:

"I lived with him in his first season and to be honest, for the first two weeks I couldn't understand a word he was saying," he said with a laugh.

"We would just play FIFA and nod our heads because we couldn't understand each other”.

On AFL website.

No, but it would have saved everyone a lot of trouble if you had just told us you were talking about Grundy's late withdrawal. It just seemed like you were being deliberately vague.

He was making a comment on a chat site that's full of 98% bullshit.
His post is being made out to be such a horror post when it is nothing of the sort & many, many other posters, myself included, post in a similar way but don't have the post deleted.
That's all. No need to delete such a post without working a little harder to remove the other 97% bullshit posted on here.
Oh but then you have no Swans Footy Forum.

He was making a comment on a chat site that's full of 98% bullshit.
His post is being made out to be such a horror post when it is nothing of the sort & many, many other posters, myself included, post in a similar way but don't have the post deleted.
That's all. No need to delete such a post without working a little harder to remove the other 97% bullshit posted on here.

I assume I'm part of the 2%

Thanks!

Aliir on O’Riordan:

"I lived with him in his first season and to be honest, for the first two weeks I couldn't understand a word he was saying," he said with a laugh.

"We would just play FIFA and nod our heads because we couldn't understand each other”.

On AFL website.
That’s hilarious:D

That may not be a bad thing, as then we would all have to find something more productive to do with our time... on second thoughts, that's a terrible idea. ;)

That may not be a bad thing, as then we would all have to find something more productive to do with our time... on second thoughts, that's a terrible idea. ;)

A bit more fun is what we want & also bouncing thoughts off each other after a loss or win. A little bit of "info" adds to the place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North fans complaining about the last two minutes, the Swans had possession of the ball for a large majority of that time. The two times North had clean possession they turned the ball over in the middle of the ground with kicks to unmanned swans players.

Maybe they should look at their defenders decision making rather than looking for excuses.

The Norf board is one heck of a read atm.

They are starting to go with the cheat narrative where the umps didn't have the guts for calling a free and 50 for the runner interference and clogging up space.

Embarrasing if anyone in the media runs with it after viewing the footage.

I don't know why Chief keeps on changing it. The original is simple and easy to use.

Don't mind this one, just hoping this is the end product. Pretty easy to navigate imo.

Our run home is still ridiculous. If we make the top 4, then it'll be well and truly deserved.

R18: Gold Coast @ SCG
R19: Essendon @ Etihad Stadium
R20: Collingwood @ SCG
R21: Melbourne @ MCG
R22: Greater Western Sydney @ Spotless Stadium
R23: Hawthorn @ SCG

ALso I know I shouldn't care but I want Buddy to win the Coleman. He is currently 7 or 8 goals behind Brown which means he needs to kick a few bags. I think he has the potential to do that against Gold Coast and Essendon.

Some viewers of the game stating Swans runner was on ground for a significant amount of time. Was plugging up holes and waving arms around.
I haven’t rewatched so I don’t know if there’s any juice in this or not.

Our runner did seem to be on the ground a long time but he didn't impact the play as far as I can see.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back