Autopsy Swans Vs Pies Rnd 10 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Thing about Rowbottom atm is, he can be bumped off the ball a bit easily because he is still like 19 or 20. So you just need to put a bigger body on him, rather than tag.

I have a dream where in about 5 years him and McCartin both get AA honours for the first time

Certainly two likely types.

It's a scary prospect when you think they are both still 4-5 years away from their peak condition.

McCartin is 20 as a KPF. In most teams he's probably been in the NEAFL til this year and is only just debuting.

Rowbottom is 19 and already playing a key role in the engine room. I recall the only question mark about him in his draft year was his endurance. He wasn't anywhere near ready to go for full time minutes like other mids in his draft year, so couldn't get those 1-2 possessions and impact from contest to contest to follow the play. He won't have the tank for that until a few pre-seasons at least, nor the physical strength to match it with those he's up against, and yet he's already doing a bloody good job at it.

Those player ratings are a load of crap but I wouldn't be shocked if any one of Papley, Aliir or Reid were in the negatives from tonight's match.

Aliir and Reid I genuinely forgot were playing until about half way through the third quarter, and Papley is facing the challenge all stars of the game face where they have to grapple with their limitations.

Those player ratings are a load of crap but I wouldn't be shocked if any one of Papley, Aliir or Reid were in the negatives from tonight's match.
Only Ling and Taylor were in the negatives

Aliir and Reid I genuinely forgot were playing until about half way through the third quarter, and Papley is facing the challenge all stars of the game face where they have to grapple with their limitations.

nah you watch reid will be high up best game of year
sinclair will be near the top
mellican midway

they are an odd system

bet lloyd is low

edit i was typing while millky posted, but lloyd low geez

nah you watch reid will be high up best game of year
sinclair will be near the top
mellican midway

they are an odd system

bet lloyd is low

edit i was typing while millky posted, but lloyd low geez

They are total and utter BS. How Lloyd was not the highest rated Swan is beyond me. Single-handedly kept us in it and if his name was Dane Rampe this board and the commentators would be fapping over his performance tonight. Then probably making up some BS rule that he broke to even it out.

Do not click on this link if you don't want to see a pretty disgusting sight. Really. Don't do it.

Really terrible injury to Quaynor. He was chasing down Sam Wicks in the last quarter, as he tackled Wicks's studs have ripped a massive gash in his shin. Questions now being raised over exactly what studs Wicks had in and whether they are legal or not.

The talk of staging on the last page is far from the mark. Quaynor isn't going to be playing for a while with a cut that long and deep. Definitely got to be some questions asked about how it happened.

Impressed with Stephens and Wicks. Bell showed some nice signs too.

Dawson's best game for the year; and an excellent comeback from Thurlow when failing would probably spell the end of his career.

Melican should have his cards marked, basically everything he did in the last quarter was dire.

For the most part we struggled, were kept in it because Collingwood was quite poor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matt Stevic miffed that he wasn’t the most Vic-biased umpire on the ground.

Has promised to try harder.
Eleni has to be the worst umpire I've ever seen at AFL level. It's a shame that it'll ruin the reputation of women's umpiring from here on in.

Do not click on this link if you don't want to see a pretty disgusting sight. Really. Don't do it.

Really terrible injury to Quaynor. He was chasing down Sam Wicks in the last quarter, as he tackled Wicks's studs have ripped a massive gash in his shin. Questions now being raised over exactly what studs Wicks had in and whether they are legal or not.

The talk of staging on the last page is far from the mark. Quaynor isn't going to be playing for a while with a cut that long and deep. Definitely got to be some questions asked about how it happened.
Jon Ralph has another update and he also notes that if Wicks was wearing them then others in the league would potentially also be.

4EB5D5B9-815A-45E9-A107-F991677C0DE3.jpeg

It's a shame that I feel so much better about this side with L. Taylor and S. Grey out.

Really a blight on their performances.

Hindsight we could've just waited on Wicks, provides more than they did.

Hopefully Thurlow comes good, find it funny that people are deriding him even though he kicked 2 goals. Literally an upgrade from most of what Blakey has done. I did notice he was a bit weak at certain contests, but that may have been structural stuff.

I like watching Ling and Stephens, everytime they got the ball they looked like they wanted to start running, those two could end up being integral to our gameplan.

I need to sleep, great watching the game with you fools, look forward to discussing all this stuff ad nauseam for the next FOURTEEN DAYS.

It's a shame that I feel so much better about this side with L. Taylor and S. Grey out.

Hopefully Thurlow comes good, find it funny that people are deriding him even though he kicked 2 goals. Literally an upgrade from most of what Blakey has done. I did notice he was a bit weak at certain contests, but that may have been structural stuff.

I like watching Ling and Stephens, everytime they got the ball they looked like they wanted to start running, those two could end up being integral to our gameplan.

I need to sleep, great watching the game with you fools, look forward to discussing all this stuff ad nauseam for the next FOURTEEN DAYS.

we play next Thursday

Eleni has to be the worst umpire I've ever seen at AFL level. It's a shame that it'll ruin the reputation of women's umpiring from here on in.
I rekn she puts the pressure of being a 'female' ump on herself. I've seen a few games where she actually wasn't too bad. She probs thinks about the consequences of awarding/not awarding a freekick rather than going off instinct.

I rekn she puts the pressure of being a 'female' ump on herself. I've seen a few games where she actually wasn't too bad. She probs thinks about the consequences of awarding/not awarding a freekick rather than going off instinct.
I have no idea how you have managed to read her mind and come to this conclusion.

If nothing else by Thurlow kicking 2 it might liven up Blakey to realise that he needs to lift. We are rebuilding but can’t keep gifting games to young players based on their birth certificates.

Lloyd was simply incredible tonight

Tough night for papley

Grundy didn’t dominate us as much as I thought he would.

Stephens took a huge step forward tonight. Didn’t get a heap of it but he was noticeably more aggressive with his play. Incredible first goal.

Taylor needs to lift defensively, there doesn’t seem to be a lot of effort there

The failed shot on goal from Reid was embarrassing for one of the players who should be a leader. Missing is one thing, but not making the distance from 30m our is extremely poor. Your on good coin, you’ve played enough footy. Go back and take the shot properly. Could not have been more disappointed.

Wicks wasn’t spectacular but was solid. Showed a lot of confidence and composure when taking his shot. It wasn’t overly difficult but from the moment he took the mark, he looked like he was going to kick it. He could teach Reid a thing or two

Rowbottom continues to impress. He has a big future.

Florent needs to step up and find the form he started the year with

Remove this Banner Ad

Back