Autopsy Swans Vs Pies Rnd 10 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

I find it odd that Papley staging for that free kick was for some reason seen as vindication for what Clarkson said.

Clarkson said that papley 'milks' free kicks. My understanding of that term is that it means to draw a (genuine) free kick from your opponent.

Staging is a completely different thing altogether.

Personally I didn't find what clarkson said to be that bad to be honest, and it was actually kind of a compliment to Papley even if it wasn't meant that way.

Just looking at a replay of the Daicos goal; it's blatant incorrect disposal. Picks it up before the boundary line, throws it to keep it in as his body goes over, picks it up again and kicks a nice goal.

Just looking at a replay of the Daicos goal; it's blatant incorrect disposal. Picks it up before the boundary line, throws it to keep it in as his body goes over, picks it up again and kicks a nice goal.
I know he beat us as such but I will allow it.....what a goal. That's the game I love.

1596938770741.png

TV broken? WTFDWFT

If I'm the opposition I am tagging Rowbottom before I'm tagging Parker or Florent. His awareness in traffic is seriously good, and he has a knack for finding a Swan from in the contest more often than others.

You’re seriously full of s**t. Rowbottom averages 7 less disposals (2 less contested) than Parker this season with similar disposal efficiency.

I'm going to go ahead and speculate McInerney pulled an Aliir and slept in - late or missed training.
No other explanation apparant given he was tracking quite well in the senior team - then totally disappeared.
If so that's the rest of the year in the dog house.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was surprised Bell only had 6 touches. Seemed like he was everywhere for better or worse. But looked closer and saw 5 of his 6 disposals came in the first half. Could work against him. His 5 tackles could work for him.
Terrible disposal must be colour blind , he's a scrapper at this stage.

I'm going to go ahead and speculate McInerney pulled an Aliir and slept in - late or missed training.
No other explanation apparant given he was tracking quite well in the senior team - then totally disappeared.
I thought I read somewhere that he had a back injury.

I thought I read somewhere that he had a back injury.
Stoddart has a back injury.. maybe that's who you're thinking of?
McInerny, Stoddart and now Thurlow have all been tried on that wing/half back spot. (Also Grey and Taylor). Not all three will be on the list next year, only 2 at the most. I think McInerny did enough for the coaches to give him the thumbs up, Stoddart maybe not, Thurlow needs a few more games like last week and he'll get the nod also.
Maybe you're right??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back