Autopsy Swans Vs Pies - Round 10, 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Also don't like slagging him because he's an absolute warrior, but Sinclair wasn't good enough when Grundy went off. If he was buggered he should have followed him off. He got beaten by Reid and Roughead which really hurt our chances.
It was always going to be a massive task for him tonight. While still beaten he did a lot better in the 2nd half I thought. Just not good enough for a player of Grundys calibre

He's struggling.
Much like with Ronke I don't think we'll be doing ourselves or him any favours if we keep him in. Rose can offer as much as he is now and it gives Will a chance to get his confidence back.

jpk and hewett join jones out next week then we might be really ****ed

GotTheGoodes re parker he did rusha lot, but i thought it was from basically trying to win the contested possies alone,

horse will prob destroy haywards career like he almost did rohan's and like he has mills

Hewett and JPK stay on the field and I reckon we get a win. Got monstered in the clearances once they went off and that was the difference.

Gutsy bloody effort again and we'll get a few more wins with efforts like that. Shame we didn't have that drive earlier on in the season because there a few teams there ripe for the picking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were competitive that’s all we can ask.

Blakely looks an absolute star some of his touches are sublime.

Reid did very well needs to back it up.

Negatives:

- once ahead try and protect a lead rather than trying to score.
- Sinclair, losing ruck contests to reid that will do me

jpk and hewett join jones out next week then we might be really ******

GotTheGoodes re parker he did rusha lot, but i thought it was from basically trying to win the contested possies alone,
Yeah of course mate. I just think if it was reversed & it was JPK then we'd see much better outcomes from winning the thing.

I was probably too harsh on him... he wasn't horrible. His decision making & the outcome of his possessions aren't as positive as I would like. Poor given the level he's held out as.

Great effort tonight, to finish only 7 points down against one of the top sides is a good result for us. That being said, being so close and not finishing the game off was disappointing.

Rotations obviously contributed but we certainly wasted some opportunities in the last.

Reid best game I’ve ever seen him play. Rampe great (except brain fade). Clarke great effort on SS. Aliir, Parker, Kennedy also good.

Hayward perhaps makes way for Menzel if he gets through reserves game this week? Just seems to be really down and maybe needs a few games in there just to get some confidence up.

Considering our injuries and inexperience on the field, I take this game as indicitive of good times ahead.

on a side note... sydney crowds are pathetic... would much rather get on a plane and watch the swans interstate where i can mouth off at the opposition and umpires with impunity

Much like with Ronke I don't think we'll be doing ourselves or him any favours if we keep him in. Rose can offer as much as he is now and it gives Will a chance to get his confidence back.

If the alternative is Rose jeez!

It was always going to be a massive task for him tonight. While still beaten he did a lot better in the 2nd half I thought. Just not good enough for a player of Grundys calibre
Absolutely agree. He was awesome at the start of the last quarter. Got on top when he needed to give us a chance, but unfortunately we just couldn't convert. Sadly I think he ran himself into the ground, because he just looked tired when Grundy went off and was constantly going to ground. Meant when their advantage had been taken away we didn't have the chance to make the most of it ourselves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back