swanssince2002

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 21, 2018
21kms from Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
Great effort bar some absolute brain fades. Unfortunately its worrying signs for the midfield with Kennedy and Hewett out. Gee the football gods don't really like our midfield aye? Unfortunately this means Rowbottom is in (fine) and Jack will be playing next week (blah).

Pies clearly the better side at the moment with a few guns out. Buddy underdone but could very well improve with some game time. Too late to mount anything this year we've just sadly run out of time I think for reinforcements of Jones and an untested Menzel. Losing Kennedy and more so Hewett was telling but Wells for them was good for a player out for a year.

Oh and Dunstall you can s**t on our standard jumper but even vomit looks better than the normal Hawks jumper.

reid brilliant

parker im surprised of the critics thought he was goo

buddy on return maximised chances didnt star of course but impactful

blakey in the last weaved a bit of magic

if you said we have no hewett and kennedy in one game you wouldn't expect us to win many games

i thought we played well as a team, alliir good,mills good , plenty did nice things fox etc

pies have a lot of injuries i accept that and hate in a way being proud losers its not been our way really but feel thats where it is

two things

rampe just not good enough to be dumb yet again owes the team

umpires ******* deplorable we would of won it with some decent fair umpiring, fine call me sooky but * it it was s**t

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great effort bar some absolute brain fades. Unfortunately its worrying signs for the midfield with Kennedy and Hewett out. Gee the football gods don't really like our midfield aye? Unfortunately this means Rowbottom is in (fine) and Jack will be playing next week (blah).

Hewett will be ok I think. Precautionary for concussion not a clear knock out.

Also don't like slagging him because he's an absolute warrior, but Sinclair wasn't good enough when Grundy went off. If he was buggered he should have followed him off. He got beaten by Reid and Roughead which really hurt our chances.

Mick Oxlong

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 27, 2007
AFL Club
Sydney
The close result was a bandaid. We were smashed but * we fought hard! Amazing what attacking football can do.

Longmire to North? I think so.

6yearsold

Club Legend
Nov 23, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Crystal Palace
i wouldn't mind that loss if we'd played like that since round 1...

horse looks desperate on the sideline and so he and his cronies should. for this to happen 2 out of 3 years is utterly pathetic.

and rampe needs to be stripped of the captaincy and reminded he's not cary grant but a rookie whose lucky to have an afl career.

lloyd and thurlow aside, the team had a red hot go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back