Game Day Swans vs. Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks for the OP Silent Hunter. Have been looking forward to Game Day all week.

I do not know how we will go but I am sure the youngsters, supported by our Elders, will have a red hot crack. I want to see Sinkers with knees up in ruck contests. I want to see Dawson continue to play like a 150 game veteran and Blakey continue to play with fearless aggression against the cheap shots he cops.

I hope to hell Buddy and JPK play and are fit to play. I hope Horse allows George is licensed to hunt the ball.

I am convinced the move to the Bench has helped change Horse's coaching for the better.

Thanks for the OP Silent Hunter. Have been looking forward to Game Day all week.

I do not know how we will go but I am sure the youngsters, supported by our Elders, will have a red hot crack. I want to see Sinkers with knees up in ruck contests. I want to see Dawson continue to play like a 150 game veteran and Blakey continue to play with fearless aggression against the cheap shots he cops.

I hope to hell Buddy and JPK play and are fit to play. I hope Horse allows George is licensed to hunt the ball.

I am convinced the move to the Bench has helped change Horse's coaching for the better.
Good to see Horse down on the bench with the smartest football brain in the club Stewart Maxfield. Hopefully Dawson plays on Sidebottom. He will out mark him especially in our forward line. Sidebottom does not defend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You mean their best team uninjured. Their back six tonight is Maynard, Roughead, Greenwood Crisp, Howe, Madgen. Really?

It’s still better than what we have in reality. They can score more.

I’d be happy with us being competitive that’s all I ask.

It’s still better than what we have in reality. They can score more.

I’d be happy with us being competitive that’s all I ask.
Agree with that. Sinclair on Grundy is critical. Sinkers has the mobility to go with him. We only have to break even with them in the clearances and stoppages and our forward line can out mark them. Howe is looser than Madonnas knickers and if he plays from behind as he always does McCartin will out mark him. Buddy will beat Roughhead every day of the week if he can stay on the paddock. The rest of the defense are ordinary. Our third tall Reid, yes step forward champ, will stretch them.

Not expecting a win but hoping for a strong showing from the young kids. Will be keen to see Hewett not go back to tagging and kept off his leash. A ruck contest of Kennedy, Parker & Hewett should give us a healthy dose of centre clearances.
Why would you want to see Hewee tagging again when his game last week was sensational? He is turning into the mid we always wanted him to be. Dawson was extremely effective in the guts too. His big body work allowed Hewee and the others to extract

On ANE-LX2J using BigFooty.com mobile app

Why would you want to see Hewee tagging again when his game last week was sensational? He is turning into the mid we always wanted him to be. Dawson was extremely effective in the guts too. His big body work allowed Hewee and the others to extract

On ANE-LX2J using BigFooty.com mobile app

This get Clarke to tag

A few Footy Live app KPIs. I will add some analysis to them:

FIRST QUARTER IS CRUCIAL
Sydney have been outscored by 83 points in first quarters this year - ranked 18th
Collingwood have outscored their opponents by 139 points in first quarters this year - ranked first

- need to neutralise the opening quarter

BOTH TEAMS EFFICIENT INSIDE 50
Sydney have scored a goal from 26% of inside 50s in the past month - ranked 3rd
Collingwood have scored a goal from 25% of inside 50s this year - ranked 4th
Collingwood have averaged 15 Marks inside 50 this season - 1st
Collingwood have taken a mark from 24% of inside 50s - 1st

- need to pressure them to reduce their efficiency inside 50

Some others:

Swans have caught them opposition holding the ball 51 times this season - ranked 1st

Swans have conceded 20 goals directly after giving a free kick away - equal 1st

Swans conceded 58 points to turnovers over the past month - 16th

George Hewitt has 51 ground ball gets away from a stoppage - 4th in AFL

Across the past month Tom Papley 78 scoreboard impact points, ranked first at the Swans followed by Jordon Dawson 43.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back