Game Day Swans Vs Saints 5:10pm Saturday. Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jones 3 votes
Membrey 2 votes for his 5929 goals
Hanners 1 vote for just being on the list
If Membrey kicks one watch them go off despite him doing s**t all today and being beaten by Fox.

Lol what mate? I know you love jerking off players that leave the club and relentlessly shitting on career Swans like Reid, so shouldn't be surprised, should I?

lol its just so easy for the player you dont like

and theres 1000s of excuses for the swans player

you can call it jerking them off and bagging , i think its more pathetic the other way to be that blind

Yes, but why would you play a forward that can mark and pinch hit in the ruck when you can play a scrawny forward that currently can't mark, or kick and still can't get a touch when you move him to the wing or down back?

just wondering who the * else can ruck

aliir?

seems like Sinclair is the only one available

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol its just so easy for the player you dont like

and theres 1000s of excuses for the swans player

you can call it jerking them off and bagging , i think its more pathetic the other way to be that blind
Not when you blindly praise one and make sarcastic comments about the other when he does something good (Reid).

I'd trade Parker for a second rounder
Yeah and we'll bottom out even more because we have no experience. Glad you're not running the club.

We did some nice things in the first 3 quarters dropped the bundle a bit here but there's nice pieces there and the style is improving, considering how many passengers we're carrying we held up alright for aslong as we could. Really need to trade a few solid senior players to help out. All the ones we've brought in post Buddy have been shockingly disappointing.

They are a much better side than us to be fair. They have so many players playing in their prime right now and so there is no pressure on a kid like King. He can just flourish.

Is on the other hand, we have kids everywhere with some veterans holding them together with sticky tape. The performances are there but they are inconsistent as you would expect. Players like Papley, Lloyd, and Mills are only just on the start of their prime years and they are doing their best to carry the team. Sinclair, Rampe, and Reid can only do what their bodies will allow them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back