Game Day Swans Vs Saints 5:10pm Saturday. Gabba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not when you blindly praise one and make sarcastic comments about the other when he does something good (Reid).

who blindly praised anyone

jones is a good afl player in anyones eyes. but here he is a hot headed butcher and its just easy tonight

reid (you brought him up) has what another 10 touch couple of mark game woopie doo

Nah he'd still do nothing with it

Just offers us nothing in there except tackles

parker?

leadership? his kicking can annoy me, but cmon still leads our midfield

Beat a shithouse Hawthorn:
  • 'List is on the right track.'
  • 'Leaders stood up.'
  • 'Big performance and great leadership from Parker.'
Lose to a side that should play finals:
  • 'Shouldn't have let this guy go that wanted to leave!'
  • 'Trade our captain for a second rounder!'
  • 'Our list is s**t.'
FMD there's a difference between blindly supporting the club and seeing that some of you are acting like petulant children.

Gents respect you guys as one of the top echelon of teams, you’re what we strive to get to. Where do you think we get to this year?
5-8 IMO. Don't have you up there with Brisbane, West Coast, or Richmond, personally, but reckon you could go close to top four in this comp.

This was always the result lets be real

But it just sucks that at one stage we were in front with an easy set shot AND we played so much better in the 3rd to only win by 4 points

Its a good sign for the future but right now, feels like a kick in the balls

Arrr

Senior List
Oct 11, 2019
AFL Club
Sydney
Gents respect you guys as one of the top echelon of teams, you’re what we strive to get to. Where do you think we get to this year?
Clearly you guys have gone in with a plan to really maximise your style and players and it's working wonders. I see no reason why you wouldn't go finals. That finals experience and the occasional lapses in games could be deadly for you come final time though.

who blindly praised anyone

jones is a good afl player in anyones eyes. but here he is a hot headed butcher and its just easy tonight

reid (you brought him up) has what another 10 touch couple of mark game woopie doo
Nobody called him a hot-headed butcher. He is a good player and I think everyone agrees.

But every time he or Titch play a good game against us, certain posters on here are insufferable.

They didn't want to play for us. * them.

Nobody called him a hot-headed butcher. He is a good player and I think everyone agrees.

But every time he or Titch play a good game against us, certain posters on here are insufferable.

They didn't want to play for us. fu** them.

i agree with your last line

anyway look we are both on the same side, lets just move on? i like your passion for the club at the end of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back