Game Day Swans vs. Suns - Rd 18, 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

There you have it. Evidence of how poorly this team is coached. Cunningham picks up a ground ball with a clear path to go forward. Instinctly turns and goes back to Kennedy with a bloke already holding him. A joke.

this is absolutely correct.

and by the way it is how we always get beat too. smart teams have someone sitting off the back of the pack because we ALWAYS handball backwards

the game plan is so predictable - we always go backwards to go forwards.

Playing a team that has won 4 games all year at home and this is whats served up. Time for change

Horse needs some pressure applied to him.. he cannot escape this

We will hear the experience missing

And ignore how s**t the experienced players have been

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not. I feel resigned. The scary thing is this performance was not unexpected. Sure it is the worst performance of the year but we have seen a lot of these elements throughout the year.
I never thought we were a chance in the big one(lol 2nd fav), but seriously. the Gold Coast Suns.....11 straight losses and havent been close in most of those.

what a joke. I didnt think we were this bad. Things need to change cause this should never happen.

How does horse collect a cheque , cannot recall a coaching staff doing less for their team. Offensively we just don't function, midfield gets smashed every week and the only thing that works our backline , we decide to play our key defender in the seconds. Hard to fathom, hard to put money into this club anymore, after 24 years straight I might just call it a day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is it?

Umpires, No.
Injuried, No.
Night game, No.
22 crap players, No

Only us and Freo, play old crap footy. Everyone else is opening the spacing and open footy.

Coach, Yes.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back