Game Day Swans vs. Suns - Rd 18, 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoroughly disgraceful. The worst performance since the early '90's. Totally unacceptable. The umpiring has been a disgrace but that did not lose this one. Our players do not play for each other.

Our coaches do not think we need skills drills. The don't think shepherding is viable. They went back to Buddy deep in the forward 50 for a half of footy. That is just sheer stupidity.

Our players are just not good enough. They make crap decisions. They are crap at delivering the ball. But before you deliver the ball you have to actually get the bloody ball.

Killed in contested footy. Killed in clearances. Killed in inside 50's. Every player except Aliir was killed.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

64 points against gold coast.

Yeh and people abuse me for being negative.

Seriously, this s**t has been building.

Last week again papered over cracks.

Said a few weeks ago we would struggle to make the 8.

Not sure how you spin this. Sycophants will try.

Then again I am not a premiership winning coah with a supurb win loss record.

I also have not coached a side to lose against the GC seconds

I feel insulted. Club should feel insulted. Players should feel insulted. Everyone involved at the club should feel insulted.

64 points in perfect conditions at home against arguably the worst team in the comp with key players out....a team that has never previously beaten us.

There’s nothing to say really. A truly dark day for the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is it?

Umpires, No.
Injuried, No.
Night game, No.
22 crap players, No

Only us and Freo, play old crap footy. Everyone else is opening the spacing and open footy.

Coach, Yes.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

we don't have the skills to play open footy. we are a team whose backline cannot hit a target. the midfield can't win the ball. we are picking all these talls in the forward line most of whom can't lock balls in.

man rampe has just been absolutely pantsed today.

i reckon he can't play on key forwards.
He always has trouble with 200 cm players. Not his fault. Should not have had to play on Wright. Reg would normally have been there but played reserves today. Longmire ****ed up even before the first bounce. He ****ed up twofold. Who said Marsh was good enough to play on Young? He isn't and never will be. RAmpe should have played on Young Reg on Wright. Oh, I forgot Reg wasn't there.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Can't change game plan in two weeks, the coaches have lost their minds. We clearly tried to become more 'run and gun ' which gave us the good start. However there's a reason we can't play that way and that is our skill level is s**t. Grind out games that's the only way , got way ahead of ourselves. All of this rests with the coaching staff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really. I don't recall any other top side this year losing to Carlton, Brisbane or Gold Coast?
no top side has lost to any of them still...

Can't change game plan in two weeks, the coaches have lost their minds. We clearly tried to become more 'run and gun ' which gave us the good start. However there's a reason we can't play that way and that is our skill level is s**t. Grind out games that's the only way , got way ahead of ourselves. All of this rests with the coaching staff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More or less spot on.
What’s funny is this board has been calling for us to do this whilst others have said we don’t have the players for it.

Kids are not ready to shoulder the load yet and have inconsistent performances. Too many bottom 6 players in this team (which isn’t surprising since we have lost so many players that at the end of last year would have considered best 22 when fit have been injured / retired).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back