Autopsy Swans vs. Suns

Remove this Banner Ad

what bashing? hes the best and fairest winner, expect him to do more

hes played better than he currently is imo
I don’t know, the ‘cheap kick’ quips are fairly frequent...pretty sure they were last year too! He hadn’t won the B & F then either.

Strong win, but it's hard to gauge anything against the Suns though. I can't remember being at a game where the opposition were as lazy as they were tonight. Some of those efforts would get you dragged in suburban football, let alone the top level. Stewy Dew has a mountain of work to do.

I don’t know, the ‘cheap kick’ quips are fairly frequent...pretty sure they were last year too! He hadn’t won the B & F then either.

lets not derail the thread after the win, we can chat elsewhere

Career best was when he was runner up to Dangerfield. Yes, he’s in fantastic form though, as is Mills.

i reckon hes better now,we might not win enough games, but he might go one better

A lot of positives from the second half. JPK got a hold of it despite not being the JPK of two years back. He Hewett and Parker won it in the trenches.
Rowbottom with 21 disposals, 8 tackles - has to be nominated for RS. He is just a great link up mid in tight.
Heeney really must've got a rocket at half time.
Dawson maybe BoG.
Reid put together a nice game without being dominant. 2 goals, 14 HO, 5 marks, 5 tackles.
Wouldn't mind seeing Fox back in next week for the guy who couldn't kick or tackle today. Selectors should reward form over favouritism.
Might as well see what Grassy has got against the 2nd or 3rd string ruck of the Dons. Yeah his form isn't great in the 2s but it would just be funny to rub their nose in it considering they really wanted him - and now they need him. Getting some taps would be a welcome change too. I think he'd rise to the occasion.
McCartin back is a just worth it - can punch. Please can we keep doing that.
Maybe Hayward to a wing, seems to have lost his form in front of goal, but I'd absolutely keep him in the team.

In: Fox, Grassy
Out:Sinkers (inj), Golden bollocks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A lot of positives from the second half. JPK got a hold of it despite not being the JPK of two years back. He Hewett and Parker won it in the trenches.
Rowbottom with 21 disposals, 8 tackles - has to be nominated for RS. He is just a great link up mid in tight.
Dawson maybe BoG.
Reid put together a nice game without being dominant. 2 goals, 14 HO, 5 marks, 5 tackles.
Wouldn't mind seeing Fox back in next week for the guy who couldn't kick or tackle today. Selectors should reward form over favouritism.
Might as well see what Grassy has got against the 2nd or 3rd string ruck of the Dons. Yeah his form isn't great in the 2s but it would just be funny to rub their nose in it considering they really wanted him - and now they need him. Getting some taps would be a welcome change too. I think he'd rise to the occasion.
Maybe Hayward to a wing, seems to have lost his form in front of goal, but I'd absolutely keep him in the team.

Who couldn’t kick or tackle?

Dawson maybe BoG.

whose golden bollocks?

agree with a lot. though not sure on fox

i thought McCartin was good down back,

Dawson maybe BoG.

If you're looking to run the Bombers' noses in it, surely NOT playing him when our only ruckman goes down is a much more spiteful way to do it!

Rose was ok but I'd prefer Ronke. Rose is a selfish footballer for mine. Demands the ball in disadvantageous positions and often plays with blinkers on.

Couldn't believe the way he cut off Ronke when Ronke had a clear path to goal. Thankfully Ronke nailed the snap after having to sidestep his own player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back