Preview Swans vs Tigers in QLD

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 28, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Going by radar looks as though Brisbane is copping it atm but nothing after it

According to this

It is all good right now with the rain not touching Brisbane yet but by game time it will be bucketting.

Hayward has been terrible for 18 months now. He just hasn't improved since his first year at the club.

Thought he was good in Y2.

What distinguished himself early doors was ability to read the play and the skills to use this. How has this gone?

I was at the game when Ronke destroyed the Dawks. He showed ability to read the game and capitalise with good skills. How has this gone?

Most here recognised Allir had a great set of skills and a point of difference. That seems gone.

I now fear Dawson and Blakey (obv very talented players) will go the same way.

SGBeach

Premiership Player
Jul 19, 2019
AFL Club
Sydney
Radar looks to be over it right but moving quick

Could be wrong
been less than 1/2mm in the last 24hrs
there's rain coming in about 1 hr, its touch and go whether its hits the Gabba or just misses. If it hits it will last about 30mins.
BOM radar..

(work in the forests up NE NSW,, reading the radar is a daily chore)

SGBeach

Premiership Player
Jul 19, 2019
AFL Club
Sydney
Thought he was good in Y2.

What distinguished himself early doors was ability to read the play and the skills to use this. How has this gone?

I was at the game when Ronke destroyed the Dawks. He showed ability to read the game and capitalise with good skills. How has this gone?

Most here recognised Allir had a great set of skills and a point of difference. That seems gone.

I now fear Dawson and Blakey (obv very talented players) will go the same way.
Im thinking all this is a result of the lack of senior players around. Buddy and Reid are out, young forwards struggle. Allir was awesome with Grundy and Smith (Macca + Rampe + Melican).. Hack kicks out of the middle result of no Ruck.. etc

Kapers

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2019
AFL Club
Sydney
Im thinking all this is a result of the lack of senior players around. Buddy and Reid are out, young forwards struggle. Allir was awesome with Grundy and Smith (Macca + Rampe + Melican).. Hack kicks out of the middle result of no Ruck.. etc
I do think we ignore how much of a difference having experience around you makes, we all look at the massive outs over the past few seasons without being able to trade in talent and wonder why our list has suddenly dramatically dropped in age.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back