Autopsy Swans vs Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

If we didnt play three weeks in the tsunamis percentage would be even bigger
Bar some kicks after the siren

Really we should be 21-1 or 20-2

What a season so far

Starts again now

What a nice way to finish the season off, beating those campaigners. I really don't like Shitmond and I'm delighted we gave them an absolute pasting.

I was really hoping that we wouldn't stop in the last and rack up 200, ending that tools coaching career. Blame everything and everyone else other than himself. He's worse than the Scott clown at #lolnorf

1. Naismith has made us the most lethal team in the competition. I mean it when I say that he, alongside Aliir, is the most vital part of our team.
2. What a perfomance, clinical.
3. Flying into the finals. Let's make sure we finish the job this time

and

4. This is for Richmond. Go back to punt road you black and yellow campaigners and make sure you stay there!

1. awesome season so far....predicted by many to slide and look at us now!
2. Richmond are a disgrace...a number of local division one seniors sides would of been more competitive
3. Crotchin is a lame skipper...plays for himself and really fist pumping when 20 goals down....wtf.
4. Allir and Naismith + Hewitt and Papley really add plenty to our mix
5. Handball game looks sharp

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats to Buddy on kicking 7 goals today and overtaking Kevin Bartlett on the all-time goal kickers leaderboard sitting now in 12th spot.

10. Bernie Quinlan - 817 goals
11. Matthew Richardson - 800 goals
12. Lance Franklin - 780 goals (3.21)
13. Kevin Bartlett - 779 goals

Negatives:
I was a little disappointed we flattered Richmond so much in that last quarter. They're a **** club who don't deserve a score of over 30.

Positives:
Everything. It was sweeter than my sweetest dreams.
Buddy. McGlynn. Rohan. Hewett's pressure. JPK in the middle. Kieren Jack still being our most important mid. Lloyd making up for some **** disposals by getting so much of it. Hanners doing eff all for most of the game but still getting a lazy 31 possies. Parker in congestion. McVeigh finding the ball. Grundy looking bored by the incompetence of his opponents. HEENEY. Marsh taking the game on despite two months off. So Nice They Named Him Twice playing probably the best game of his career. NAISMITH!!!! Tippett trying hard. Sir Dane putting in another average game and still kicking ass. Smith never letting Bitchmond's ant brigade out of his sight. Paps creating some scoring opportunities. XR moving up the ground a little more. Mitchell still snapping goals.

Oh, what a surprise. That's the entire team mentioned there in the positives. Except Cunningham. Should be straight-forward.
IN: Mills
OUT: Cunningham

10 individual goal-kickers. 25 goals kicked. A score of over 160. A 100+ win. First on the ladder. Minor premiership. Biggest percentage ever.

(Also lol at the commentators last night frothing at the midfield of Eagles getting 30+ disposals. They had four. Today we had six. And you could argue that's just business as usual for our mids whereas last night was an all-time high for that Eagles midfield)

Last of all.... that is what Richmond have had coming for years. They're a **** team, a deplorable excuse for a club and an embarrassment to the competition. I hope that team and their feral supporters dwell on that the entire summer and come back next year completely crushed because of it.

I just want to say Congratulations on your minor Premiership. A well operating unit and though I think this is shaping up to be one helluva finals series, Sydney deserve to be favorites. A last round hit up against a team of witches hats probably isn't the hit out you want for finals, but at least the lads should be relatively fresh even with a week off. Good luck for the finals!

1. We have the best lead up to the finals for a few years. It's all gelling together at the right time of the season.

2. We have made some pretty important inclusions to this side this season and all of them are making an impact.... A.A, Naismith, Mills etc

3. Ben Mcglynn, I hope you get your premiership

4. Cunningham??? Time to go?

5. I'm working night shift tonight and this win will see me get through it a lot better than if we lost

Remove this Banner Ad

Back