Autopsy Swans vs Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

OUT: Lloyd
IN: Mills

Lloyd with 3 turnovers under no pressure which led directly to 3 Richmond goals. This clown will cost us a flag if we don't act decisively. Cunningham also near the edge of the cliff, needs to lift his game. Tippo a little anonymous but to be expected given the layoff.

Everyone else - virtually flawless.

Last edited:

OUT: Lloyd
IN: Mills

Lloyd with 3 turnovers under no pressure which led directly to 3 Richmond goals. This clown will cost us a flag if we don't act decisively. Cunningham also near the edge of the cliff, needs to lift his game. Tippo a little anonymous but to be expected given the layoff.

Everyone else - virtually flawless.

Lloyd can butcher it
But no way should he go ahead of Cunningham imo

One of the more enjoyable games. Wasnt a sliver of danger during the game. Towers comes back in right? Was discussing with a mate surely he was just rested. Or have i missed something
Think the coaches just rate McGlynn higher.

Cunningham should be out for Mills, don't really want to see him for the finals anyway.

Think the coaches just rate McGlynn higher.

Cunningham should be out for Mills, don't really want to see him for the finals anyway.
Id rather see towers and mills in for marsh and cunningham. Messes up balance a bit mcglynn probably did enough. Although kinda feels like making a century against zimbabwe

Id rather see towers and mills in for marsh and cunningham. Messes up balance a bit mcglynn probably did enough. Although kinda feels like making a century against zimbabwe
Think Marsh will come down to match ups, if we play GWS we may need an extra tall down back.

McGlynn's experience could be valuable given the profile of our list. Did some okay things against North the week before.

Towers should still be in the frame, see how he goes in the NEAFL final. If we don't go with Marsh I think Towers should come in and McVeigh might go back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How good is it having JPK consistently kicking sausage rolls again? His inside 50 work is criminally underrated, not just the goals but his innate ability to put teammates into space and set up scoring opportunities, genuine superstar.

If richards keeps on playing the way he is I see no need for Reid.

I love what Xavier has done over the past couple of months but Reid is an upgrade on him in every possible facet of the game.

Unless he requests a trade he is an absolute certainty to be lining up in our best 22 for Round 1 next year.

Who for?

If we roll on and say win a flag you then turn around to XR and throw him out for a player who has never peformed at his current output

Remove this Banner Ad

Back