Media Sweet Economy in Crisis after Excel Update Removes the =SUM command.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sweet Economy in Crisis after Excel Update Removes the =SUM command.
BRAB

Oh no, we’re really really ****ed this time.

Sweet has been thrown into disarray after excel removed the =SUM command and replaced it with a prompt to “Post Correctly”

Oh *.

Swathe's of reports have been surging into the offices of the Sweet Advocate this morning, with residents in a mass panic that they may actually have to post properly.

"I literally have no idea what the * I'm going to do" Posted one Resident, "My posting repertoire consists of excel outputs and dog gifs, I'm 100% ****ed".

The poster in question sent through evidence of the event that has sent the community into a mass panic.

upload_2018-11-3_19-4-3.png

The Microsoft store located in the Western Suburbs of Sweet has been inundated with complaints, and a protest at the front of the store is expected to occur at the end of the week.

It is becoming increasingly clear that the content pipeline of the league has hit a major chokepoint.

Several reporters have reached out to league administration for comment who are currently occupied with an investigation into the defacement of the Sterge Mural at Punt Road.

More to come.

Sep 6, 2009
FNQ
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Bears
BRAB

Oh no, we’re really really ****** this time.

Sweet has been thrown into disarray after excel removed the =SUM command and replaced it with a prompt to “Post Correctly”

Oh ****.

Swathe's of reports have been surging into the offices of the Sweet Advocate this morning, with residents in a mass panic that they may actually have to post properly.

"I literally have no idea what the **** I'm going to do" Posted one Resident, "My posting repertoire consists of excel outputs and dog gifs, I'm 100% ******".

The poster in question sent through evidence of the event that has sent the community into a mass panic.

View attachment 581135

The Microsoft store located in the Western Suburbs of Sweet has been inundated with complaints, and a protest at the front of the store is expected to occur at the end of the week.

It is becoming increasingly clear that the content pipeline of the league has hit a major chokepoint.

Several reporters have reached out to league administration for comment who are currently occupied with an investigation into the defacement of the Sterge Mural at Punt Road.

More to come.

That's nice and all....but you are a week late bringing me that whiskey o_O

BRAB

Oh no, we’re really really ****** this time.

Oh ****.

"I literally have no idea what the **** I'm going to do" Posted one Resident, "My posting repertoire consists of excel outputs and dog gifs, I'm 100% ******".

View attachment 581135

More to come.

I've heard Rumours the Demons are going to fold due to this error. Would be a good thing tbh.

I've heard Rumours the Demons are going to fold due to this error. Would be a good thing tbh.
At least we will fold being the best club in the Sweet FA.

At least we will fold being the best club in the Sweet FA.

That makes absolutely no sense. For one, your club could put someone on Nodoze to sleep with your boring antics. Secondly, nobody in the League would consider your club anywhere near the top 5 clubs, let alone the best.

Jump out of that sinking ship while you can.

That makes absolutely no sense. For one, your club could put someone on Nodoze to sleep with your boring antics. Secondly, nobody in the League would consider your club anywhere near the top 5 clubs, let alone the best.

Jump out of that sinking ship while you can.
Look at the ladder, chump.

Then apologise for your silly indiscretions.

Clearly talking off field mate, which let's be honest is what attracts players to clubs.
Only someone not on the top of the ladder would say that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back