Media Sweet F.A: A New Era

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, I sure am.

Do you have a problem with that pissant?

Nope
87436309b8109edc97145960c6f1357e.jpg

Someone's a little disappointed I didn't join the Bombers
You seem partially illiterate so I'm indifferent to be honest.

Perfect fit for the Gumbies.

If you're being serious I'd like to report an instance in which a certain poster is making a joke of a tragic event.

1) Did you actually report it?

2) There is a myth going around that this is against the rules.

1) Did you actually report it?

2) There is a myth going around that this is against the rules.

2.Basic Conduct and Etiquette - SFA

2A) Abuse
-
This is a game, attack the persona all you want but don't attack the person behind the persona.

Last I checked no one had a persona of a person who was involved in stadium tragedies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2.Basic Conduct and Etiquette - SFA

2A) Abuse
-
This is a game, attack the persona all you want but don't attack the person behind the persona.

Last I checked no one had a persona of a person who was involved in stadium tragedies

Words and subjects aren't just forum banned because somebody was loosely linked to them. Otherwise half of the banter on this forum would be removed and we'd need five full time mods.

Time for some people to check their entitlements at the door. We're not removing indirect references. We will remove direct personal attacks. That applies to everybody and that is how it is.

Words and subjects aren't just forum banned because somebody was loosely linked to them. Otherwise half of the banter on this forum would be removed and we'd need five full time mods.

Time for some people to check their entitlements at the door. We're not removing indirect references. We will remove direct personal attacks. That applies to everybody and that is how it is.

I've had this discussion with you far too many times to do it again, but the nepotism on display is staggering

Boys Club.

I've had this discussion with you far too many times to do it again, but the nepotism on display is staggering

Your discussions have been noted but there is genuinely a limit to what happens here on out. The last time one of these instances was reported the report was rejected by BF admin almost immediately. Something isn't against the rules just because a small group thinks it is.

So again, direct attacks will not be tolerated but this a banter website and very little is taboo.

I'll have you know the only people I have banned (either thread or normal) have been known BC members in BRAB and HaroLad

Your discussions have been noted but there is genuinely a limit to what happens here on out. The last time one of these instances was reported the report was rejected by BF admin almost immediately. Something isn't against the rules just because a small group thinks it is.

So again, direct attacks will not be tolerated but this a banter website and very little is taboo.
Are personal attacks on Jy Simpkin off limits?

Are personal attacks on Jy Simpkin off limits?

No because I believe in just desserts.

(He's $501 for the Brownlow next season, jump on).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back