Competition Sweet F.A ALL STAR Match - an update - WHO will be crowned the HaroLad MVP?

Remove this Banner Ad

Historical accuracy is important Neddly.

These records will be in the annals for time immemorial.

Pffff records are for reading and reading is for nerds

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He threw you, Cakey and Greycow under the bus last season so he could get in.

A trend that's been happening since the Hawks. Actually I think Red failed to nominate me for S18 either. I've been so focused on Ant Bear I didn't even see the pair of destructive influences standing before me.

Hehe. That's really good. I like that one.

I've been so focused on @Ant Bear I didn't even see the pair of destructive influences standing before me.
Maybe we've been on the wrong side this whole time and Ant Bear is fighting the wholesome good fight for everyone and the greater benefit of the league.

A trend that's been happening since the Hawks. Actually I think Red failed to nominate me for S18 either. I've been so focused on Ant Bear I didn't even see the pair of destructive influences standing before me.
I'd nominate you every season brother

I wouldn't have thought so. Have always nominated those deserving. Unless that was the season TFW was admin and asked me to nom him and he put himself in the team but left me out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back