Competition Sweet F.A ALL STAR Match - an update - WHO will be crowned the HaroLad MVP?

Remove this Banner Ad

He threw you, Cakey and Greycow under the bus last season so he could get in.

A trend you learned well from me.

Didn't you name your All-SFA team "Agent93 and others"?

You remember it? Immediate impact by me.

It was the c***ing same.
I can still remember the first thing you ever said to me:

"I can't wait to get a bit more experience in this league, become your captain and convince you to leave just before we win a premiership, only to bring you back two seasons later and deliberately lose a Grand Final!"

I just can’t imagine Filf as a rookie. It’s like trying to imagine my grandparents as children.

Those were the days. I first took a fancy to Mr. Wizard because his raspy voice reminded me of my old Victrola. Oh, it was a fine machine, with a vulcanized rubber listening tube which you crammed in your ear. The tube would go in easier with some sort of lubricant like linseed oil...

I can still remember the first thing you ever said to me:

"I can't wait to get a bit more experience in this league, become your captain and convince you to leave just before we win a premiership, only to bring you back two seasons later and deliberately lose a Grand Final!"

I worked you out quickly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lololololol

Even dumbarse could out poll uncle leo

The Season 16 committee has a lot of blood on their hands - other rookies from that season include Noobz0r, fitzroybowiedog, Marlowe, Taylor and Smartys Power of those still about.

The Season 16 committee has a lot of blood on their hands - other rookies from that season include Noobz0r, fitzroybowiedog, Marlowe, Taylor and Smartys Power of those still about.
All that matters is that boncer34 got Season 14 right. The league went to s**t after that.

WEST
27MBD9e7c0d167fc10f77.png
86556.jpg

manangatang

Debut: S24
ALL SFA: S26, 27, 28
BEEZ MVP: S28
Mount Buller BnF: S26, 27
Mount Buller Demon Club Captain: S28 - Present
The third Demon and final moment anyone had a slight shred of belief in the integrity for the selection panel
S29 MEDIA:
[EVENT]
Bullers Pizza

EAST
27FURd8d68b4523b759f4.png
89973.jpg

Ned_Flanders

Debut: S18
:tearsofjoy:
S29 MEDIA:

Things that make you go Hmmmm

Remove this Banner Ad