Competitions Sweet F.A. discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Red mist can you chuck this little explanation in your OP so noobs get an idea of what it's all about...

The SFA is a league of 12 unique teams. Each week we play games against each other using a random AFL simulator we call "Qooty" (short for quick-footy). "But if the simulator is random what do I do?" I hear you say. Well, in each weeks match thread you banter against your opponent. The more you banter, the better your position on the field. eg. Someone that posts stuff all might sit in the BP and not touch the ball. A poster that posts a lot may get to play at FF or in the midfield and potentially go on to win the coverted Alf Andrews (Coleman) or Mobbs Medal (Brownlow). It really is ridiculously easy.

You can get involved as much or as little as you like, but as with most things in life, the more you put in, the more you will get out of it. And if you find it's just not your thing you can simply quit, no harm done.

Hope that helps.

Hey Red mist can you chuck this little explanation in your OP so noobs get an idea of what it's all about...

Then chuck in my 5 goal performance in the most recent grand final as an example of the sim. :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back