Media Sweet F.A Make A Qish Foundation

Remove this Banner Ad

It's worse than I first thought, it seems that Terminalibus Liquescens is contagious.

We may have to put the Wonders in quarantine, Cloud_ the Wonders might have to forfeit round 3 at this rate it is a risk to the public if we let them out in public to infect others.

Forfeit already done

They openly admitted to abandoning the game last night

So far this week I've ran an ama, invented a charity, done some media and tried to keep it interesting and involved for everyone.
So far you have taken the route anyone can take of 'im so great everyone else sucks' kudos to you if you think that Is entertaining but literally anyone can do that. Good banter involves back and forth and if all you ever do is screech about how great you are and how everyone else sucks it gets old pretty quick.
You might think you are doing well but if this is the leadership the wonders vets show it's little wonder the club is a rabble and the rookies directionless.
When are you free I'll come visit your hospital bed SSwans2011 it will do you good to meet your hero.
I enjoy bantering with you because you literally do all the work for me.
You seem to be awfully proud of this thread which got just over half as many likes as a thread where I interviewed myself last season which took literally 10 minutes to write. Lol.

539469_850a1d68f0fef09a767ecc6b1e4266d6.jpg

Members of the Sweet FA it is with great sadness that I learned last night that one of our very own has been struck down by the cruelest of ailments in the ‘prime’ of his career.

After somehow coming 14th in the season 25 Beez Medal Sweet F.A. doctors have diagnosed haydo with Terminalibus Liquescens or as the French call it Le Grande Cri. haydo's career has unfortunately been given 6 games at most due to Terminal Melting. As a sign of just how bad things are he has turned to alternative medicine methods, ideas most often pushed as facts on anti vax Qacebook groups, I’m talking about the much maligned tag everyone and hope they can save you

Rather than sit back and watch as an average qooty career melts away I thought to myself how can I help, what can Sterge do in this situation and then it came to me. I realized that through my tireless work at the Make A Qish foundation where Sterge holds the record for most wishes granted with over 500 Qishes and over 500 people who have had to opportunity to meet their hero Sterge. It was through Make A Qish that I thought I could try to make a difference.

andre_001_648x444.ashx
Here is one of the Make A Qish Foundations latest qishes, a fan who wanted to see the Fred Medal in person and since Dingster was unavailable we sent BRAB instead. Look how happy the young fella is.

But I digress, whilst the Make A Qish Foundation was set up mainly to help children I through we could make an exception and come together as the Sweet F.A to help out haydo and the Wonders. So Sweet F.A I am asking you to pledge something of value match worn jumpers, signed qootballs or even your precious time, I’m thinking we could arrange a tribute concert and maybe haydo can meet some of his Sweet F.A heros.

Thank you Sweet F.A I’m sure haydo will really appreciate it.

Pledge List
TJASTA - Signed TJASTA Qooty Card
SarahSmiles - Signed Wonders Jumper
Rfctiger74 - Half Vat of Expired Goon* (Make a Qish takes no liability for any illness caused by consumption)
Tony Lynn 15 - Signed Club 10 Calander
OES - Basket of Puppies
Yakker - Flathead Fillets
Tony Lynn 15 - Club 10 Coffee Mug & Trucker Cap

So you're making fun of haydo for tagging the team when your own captain did exactly the same thing?

Bold move.

**** I can't wait to smash the Furies this week.

Dude, Sterge can arrange for your hero Shannon Noll to come and visit you. He's all about the love for those posters suffering this affliction

**** I can't wait to smash the Furies this week.
FFS U2tigers l knocked you back at the wonders colosseum change room; we at the Furies don't need you giving us sexual relief; no means no

FFS U2tigers l knocked you back at the wonders colosseum change room; we at the Furies don't need you giving us sexual relief; no means no

It's sad, truly sad how bad things happen to bad people :(

If it didn't take you 2 seasons to come up with this thread I wouldn't have already beaten you to it.

The only qish haydo has ever wished for was for ShaunDuggan to join him at the Wonders.

Qish has already been granted.

EAD flogbucket

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it didn't take you 2 seasons to come up with this thread I wouldn't have already beaten you to it.

The only qish haydo has ever wished for was for ShaunDuggan to join him at the Wonders.

Qish has already been granted.

EAD flogbucket

That's a pretty ****ed up wish

Was dinner with Damian Barrett already taken for worst make a wish granted ever?

That's a pretty ****** up wish

Was dinner with Damian Barrett already taken for worst make a wish granted ever?

I know right, Duggans a campaigner.

But haydo being the top bloke took a qish for the team.

Just saw a tweet from Barrett of him and Ant Bear out for dinner at Red Rooster.

You seem to be awfully proud of this thread which got just over half as many likes as a thread where I interviewed myself last season which took literally 10 minutes to write. Lol.

Have you ever considered having fun in the league at all or does perpetually angry work for you?

How long did it take to draw that Q??

I have people for mundane tasks like that.

Have you ever considered having fun in the league at all or does perpetually angry work for you?

I have people for mundane tasks like that.
I'm having plenty of fun right now. Sadly, you don't appear to be.

It's just banter, mate. No need to get upset. I believe they call that Terminalibus Liquescens.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back