Event Sweet F.A - Mobbenfuhrer Medal Night - Season 24 - Winner(s) Page 24

Remove this Banner Ad

FFS so Ant Bear or Filth get first? Can voters actually name 20 posters who contribute or do they just go for the first 20 that come to mind?
I voted cloud first.

Congratulations, Cloud_ on your best finish yet.

Looks like we have our first dual winner
The Filth Wizard...nervous? :)

I'd be alarmed if it was me... I'm just trying to add to the all time votes :thumbsu:

Awesome effort though Cloud_, higher than you should have been. A great season for you.

4Pw8Thh.gif

Appropriate avatar react :D

Why does that read as me being salty about my positioning you DH? I had you at number 1
Why? Serious question as I can't recall a memorable Blacky post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You believe him when he says he 'doesn't have facebook' :rolleyes:

He's got BF PM's, they don't even need friend requests or stalking :)

KqTKrNG.png

TOP 2 REVEAL:

clD1k4t.png

397_1511151254l.jpg
397_1511151254l.jpg
397_1511151254l.jpg
397_1511151254l.jpg
397_1511151254l.jpg
397_1511151254l.jpg
397_1511151254l.jpg
397_1511151254l.jpg

In a surprise to absolutely no one, perennial posting machine Ant Bear has come in at 2nd place backing up the last two seasons with another strong display.

This season Ant Bear has taken on more responsibility shouldering the captaincy and putting his hand up to collate the league's stats all the while averaging a massive 91 posts a week in match threads.

His match thread posting is always engaging, his knowledge of the league allowing him to find to balance between racking up the posts while maintaining a standard of quality and entertainment value. One of the very few to find this balance.

On top of this, his leadership has been outstanding, managing to keep the Sin City Swamprats squad active and enthused in some trying circumstances this season, always putting effort into drawing more involvement from teammates and opposition.

Notably in Season 24, Ant Bear has taken on the role in collating the league's statistics - a crucial often thankless task worthy of universal appreciation and respect. His media work has included more data analysis providing insight into the state of clubs, activity levels, and league wide opinions in the mid-season survey.

His dedication, hard work, leadership and good value posting makes him one of the Sweet FA's finest.

Congratulations on a fantastic season Ant Bear.

Write up courtesy of Cloud_. Thanks to him!

vWFZfyf.gif

397_1511151254l.jpg
397_1511151254l.jpg
397_1511151254l.jpg
397_1511151254l.jpg
397_1511151254l.jpg
397_1511151254l.jpg
397_1511151254l.jpg
397_1511151254l.jpg

It has been a very intense season if your name is The Filth Wizard, and I'm sure it has been more intense as he realized he was in the Top 2 posters of Season 24.

However, in saying, this is not new for The Filth Wizard. For the first time in the leagues history, and the awards rather short history, we have our first dual Sweet F.A Players Association - beez Trophy winner with the East Side Hawks captain.

If anyone has been involved in controversy this season, it has been The Filth Wizard, however, through it all, he has displayed nothing but elegance and class. Inside of a match thread, The Filth Wizard is not someone you wish to challenge, however, if you are to be nice, he has comedic timing and value that is up there with the best of them.

The former Administrator has taken back his media contributions this season, but has been a solid contributor in match and media threads and has captained a brigade of posters that are in the leagues top echelon.

Congratulations, The Filth Wizard. Congratulations to every poster.

He's got BF PM's, they don't even need friend requests or stalking :)

I even heard he forced someone to make a 19 person conversation for him...coincidence that there is 20 spots for voting :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back