Event Sweet F.A Players Association - beez Trophy - Blacky's Rank pg. 20

Remove this Banner Ad

The self-proclaimed orange peanut (that may or may not be the term he used) of the league from back in Season 18 and Season 19 has turned things around and has been on the rise ever since The Filth Wizard recruited him for a stint at Dragon Island.

It's true, I changed his path. I'm as good a surrogate father as it gets.

Reflections with brahj

21 Matera92: 289 - unlucky to miss out on top 20.

22 pantskyle: 283 - would have won if he posted this season.

23 RodneyDangerfield: 275 - I apologise for removing you from my top 20.

24 Willo_: 274 - This is genuinely quite shocking.

27 spookism: 227 - probably would have got more of the vote if he actually donated that money to charity.

42 iBeng: 58 - holy s**t...
52 DemonJim: 45 - omg, this can't be true...
56 okeydoke7: 33 - okey wasn't even on a list...
57 Nakia: 31 - yet all these posters finished ahead of Nakia. Frankston Rover has just orgasmed to death.
You're right.. I should be higher... but didn't vote at all!

tumblr_m6gcboXEng1ru484oo1_500.gif

Sweet F.A Players Association - beez Trophy

150529.jpg

#16 - HaroLad - Baghdad Bombers - Rating Points: 329
Is their anyone more controversial and entertaining than The HaroLad?

The self-proclaimed orange peanut (that may or may not be the term he used) of the league from back in Season 18 and Season 19 has turned things around and has been on the rise ever since The Filth Wizard recruited him for a stint at Dragon Island.

HaroLad is often overlooked as a quality poster due to his previous idiocies, but maybe it's about time we all accept that HaroLad has established himself as somewhat respectable posters whether his obvious trolls rub you the wrong or right way.

Season 22 was a brilliant one for HaroLad. Rising to the occasion of being in the Baghdad Bombers Leadership Group, HaroLad would use an extremely different tactic of letting potential recruits know that they could be the LeBron James of the Sweet F.A. Actually, that may be factually incorrect - my memory isn't that good.

Being the leader he believes he is, he has thrown his hat into the ring to be the next Administrator. We look forward to what HaroLad has to offer up on his campaign trail throughout Season 23 and beyond.

Well done on an incredible season.

Season 22 Highlights:
Next Administrator*

HaroLad In The Media:
Make the Sweet FA Great Again - The 10 Steps
ClarkeMedia Presents: The Flogcutters Meet
ClarkeMedia Presents: A Dying Breed
You'll never guess what Marlow has gone and done.
The Sweet FA Rankings Thread

fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
Hmmmm...

Respect. I don't get enough of it.

Hmmmm...

Respect. I don't get enough of it.
I actually agree, I fought to get you into the All SFA but those bastards all wanted Jazny in and I couldn't change their minds!

tumblr_m6gcboXEng1ru484oo1_500.gif

150529.jpg

#16 - HaroLad - Baghdad Bombers - Rating Points: 329
Is their anyone more controversial and entertaining than The HaroLad?

HaroLad is often overlooked as a quality poster due to his previous idiocies, but maybe it's about time we all accept that HaroLad has established himself as somewhat respectable posters whether his obvious trolls rub you the wrong or right way.

Season 22 was a brilliant one for HaroLad. Rising to the occasion of being in the Baghdad Bombers Leadership Group, HaroLad would use an extremely different tactic of letting potential recruits know that they could be the LeBron James of the Sweet F.A. Actually, that may be factually incorrect - my memory isn't that good.

Being the leader he believes he is, he has thrown his hat into the ring to be the next Administrator. We look forward to what HaroLad has to offer up on his campaign trail throughout Season 23 and beyond.

Well done on an incredible season.

Season 22 Highlights:
Next Administrator*

HaroLad In The Media:
Make the Sweet FA Great Again - The 10 Steps
ClarkeMedia Presents: The Flogcutters Meet
ClarkeMedia Presents: A Dying Breed
You'll never guess what Marlow has gone and done.
The Sweet FA Rankings Thread

fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png

The lebron thing was great until you realise he sent the exact same pm to about 50 people

Well maybe the hawks should have actually voted.

Should they? I have no idea how many Hawk posters voted. We don't care for circle jerks.

The biggest flaws in these lists are the fact anyone can vote, thus making preference to teammates.

Nakia originally had a select few posters to vote, much better way of determining something like this that means pretty much nothing anyway.

Should they? I have no idea how many Hawk posters voted. We don't care for circle jerks.

The biggest flaws in these lists are the fact anyone can vote, thus making preference to teammates.

Nakia originally had a select few posters to vote, much better way of determining something like this that means pretty much nothing anyway.
Of the limited posters the Hawks have, they had 4 voters. If I can be bothered later I'll also post a tally of team voters. It's a fairly even spread across the board. Even though the voting was open to public, I made it a priority to get a good amount of voters from each team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of the limited posters the Hawks have, they had 4 voters. If I can be bothered later I'll also post a tally of team voters. It's a fairly even spread across the board. Even though the voting was open to public, I made it a priority to get a good amount of voters from each team.
dennis crumpet we need the odds on team with the most voters.

Please also name and shame the voters who voted for themselves.:)

sDwltGM.gif

159918.jpg

#15 - DapperJong - Coney Island Warriors - Rating Points: 345

Coming in at number 15 on the list is everybody's favourite North Korean Feminist Dictator, DapperJong!

In Season 21, DapperJong entered the league and spread some shine across it with the way he went about his posting in a bold, yet comical manner. His unique style saw him come second in the race for the EKA in Season 21 behind winner Sterge.

Although DJ did not contribute any media threads this season, he inflicted his powerful presence across the league by being regularly involved in other posters' media threads and being a post for the Coney Island Warriors in all their match threads contributing an average of 30.7 posts over the Home & Away Season.

If DapperJong sticks around the Sweet F.A, he could very well be the next leader of the Coney Island Warriors. He is the future.

Well done on a fantastic season, DJ.

Season 22 Highlights:
All-SFA Centre Half Forward

DapperJong In The Media:
<Nothing Found>

fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png

Please also name and shame the voters who voted for themselves.:)
I didn't... Which is why I am even more surprised that I got 35 votes.

We have a select few posters vote on the All SFA team and look how that turned out

sDwltGM.gif

159918.jpg

#15 - DapperJong - Coney Island Warriors - Rating Points: 345

Coming in at number 15 on the list is everybody's favourite North Korean Feminist Dictator, DapperJong!

In Season 21, DapperJong entered the league and spread some shine across it with the way he went about his posting in a bold, yet comical manner. His unique style saw him come second in the race for the EKA in Season 21 behind winner Sterge.

Although DJ did not contribute any media threads this season, he inflicted his powerful presence across the league by being regularly involved in other posters' media threads and being a post for the Coney Island Warriors in all their match threads contributing an average of 30.7 posts over the Home & Away Season.

If DapperJong sticks around the Sweet F.A, he could very well be the next leader of the Coney Island Warriors. He is the future.

Well done on a fantastic season, DJ.

Season 22 Highlights:
All-SFA Centre Half Forward

DapperJong In The Media:
<Nothing Found>

fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png