Event Sweet F.A Players Association - beez Trophy - Blacky's Rank pg. 20

Remove this Banner Ad

A lot of votes would have been popularity votes. Don't take it too hard.
Would like to know how many Warriors voted, because I seriously thought this bloke disappeared from the face of the earth before this thread.
Pretty sure it's your 'media contributions' that killed you..
Was it that or was it injecting fresh blood into one of the more storied clubs of the league? Maybe it's because I was one of if not the most prominent personality in the league? Could it be that my never ending fight with the establishment hurt me?

Or maybe, just maybe, it's because I am a dickhead.

Six seasons around the league and I finish below a bloke who just started his career and literally didn't contribute to the media at all. I'm not angry at him, I am MAD with each and every one of you.

The fact that someone who made no media contribution at all this season finished above me makes me feel things.

If it was purely based on media contributions then pack it up right now because Ant Bear and Van_Dyke would be joint winners

The fact that the best media thread of the year was by RodneyDangerfield and he didn't make the top 20

number-14.gif

Sweet F.A Players Association - beez Trophy

154535.jpg

#14 - Millky95 - Sin City Swamprats - Rating Points: 346
Season 22 was the season of taking over for Millky95.

After many seasons of leading the Sin City Swamprats back from the brink, it was finally time for spookism to hand over the Sin City keys to someone new. Millky95 would put his hand up as someone who was ready to take on the role as captain of the club. With his hands deep into the captaincy pie, he would also take over the official Sweet F.A podcast from The Filth Wizard where he would be asked to bleep out the abuse dished at him during recording and deal with the constant criticism of his mispronunciation of the "West Coast Wonders".

It comes as no surprise that the Sin City Swamprats dish up polished posters on the regular with Millky95 leading the way by showing up each week in match threads, contributing to the media side of the league and being involved in official league systems.

Off the back of two All-SFA Ruck selections the previous two seasons, Millky would continue his fine form on and off the track to receive yet another All-SFA selection in Season 22.

One might (not me) call him an inspirational captain. Well done on a fantastic season and thank you for all the hard work you put in to making the league sail smoothly.

Season 22 Highlights:
Sin City Swamprats Captain
Secret Simmers Society
All-SFA Half Forward Flank
Podcast Host

Millky95 In The Media:
M95 Media: The 10 Qooty Commandments
M95 Media: Swamprats Groove to Milestones

fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png

Last edited:
Would like to know how many Warriors voted, because I seriously thought this bloke disappeared from the face of the earth before this thread.

DemonJim? He's not at the Warriors.

If it was purely based on media contributions then pack it up right now because Ant Bear and Van_Dyke would be joint winners

The fact that the best media thread of the year was by RodneyDangerfield and he didn't make the top 20
Did I say that?

Media is the only platform for us all to gather as a league, and is the most important factor when it comes to popularity contests. Not to mention I held my own in match threads too.

HaroLad's rank decreasing with each post. Take your rank and run!
Or I could embarrass myself.

I'm not here to be a good guy, I'm here to piss people off for entertainment value, as you said yourself.

Or I could embarrass myself.

I'm not here to be a good guy, I'm here to piss people off for entertainment value, as you said yourself.

When do you start being entertaining?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How can I redeem these?

Didn't you say yesterday how much you hate gift vouchers and you can't use them to pay your dealer?

Are creepy hugs the one thing he'll go for?

When do you start being entertaining?
I've noticed that the EKA curse is well and truly alive.

KohPhi and DapperJong have finished above you, with dennis crumpet yet to come.

Not to mention that this BLOKE who isn't "entertaining" finished above you. If I'm bad, you're worse.

Was it that or was it injecting fresh blood into one of the more storied clubs of the league? Maybe it's because I was one of if not the most prominent personality in the league? Could it be that my never ending fight with the establishment hurt me?

Or maybe, just maybe, it's because I am a dickhead.

Six seasons around the league and I finish below a bloke who just started his career and literally didn't contribute to the media at all. I'm not angry at him, I am MAD with each and every one of you.
Or maybe it's coz you aligned yourself with ClarkeMedia :$

How can I redeem these?
* All rewards issued by JT Rewards Co. expire if not used within first 39 seconds of receiving the reward.

I've noticed that the EKA curse is well and truly alive.

KohPhi and DapperJong have finished above you, with dennis crumpet yet to come.

Not to mention that this BLOKE who isn't "entertaining" finished above you. If I'm bad, you're worse.

*examines post with magnifying glass.

I proclaim there to be no holes here.

Haro 1: Sterge 0

Well I'm sure you're top 5 then
Obviously you haven't been paying attention to the thread.

I'm like 52.

And I'm sure some teams banded together to load up on themselves. This will be shown in the remaining votes.

But more than Nakia

I'll just let that sink in.
On reflection, that is rather embarrassing even if I have been living under a rock for a season.

And I'm sure some teams banded together to load up on themselves. This will be shown in the remaining votes.

Settle down, Tin Foil.

1. I didn't vote for myself.
2. My top 10 had 2 Warriors in it. My top 20 had 3 total.
3. I sent my votes back to Hate the day he pm'ed me.

Obviously you haven't been paying attention to the thread.

I'm like 52.

Thanks in advance for voting for me over Jim, Bear brethren.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back