Event Sweet F.A Players Association - beez Trophy - Blacky's Rank pg. 20

Jul 18, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton, Mount Buller Demons
Settle down, Tin Foil.

1. I didn't vote for myself.
2. My top 10 had 2 Warriors in it. My top 20 had 3 total.
3. I sent my votes back to Hate the day he pm'ed me.
DemonJim is just upset.

Overall Leader board (S15, S17, S18)
#68 DemonJim 14

Thanks in advance for voting for me over Jim, Bear brethren.
Probably not.

But apparently a metric *-tonne of people consider good posting to be "witty" one liners. So you are in with a chance to take top spot.

DemonJim is just upset.

Overall Leader board (S15, S17, S18)
#68 DemonJim 14
Heartbroken. Though those seasons were a lot better than what the league has become now.

Jul 18, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
13_animated.gif

Sweet F.A Players Association - beez Trophy

171269.jpg

#13 - Far Kern - Sin City Swamprats - Rating Points: 351
The announcement of Far Kern joining the Sweet F.A is arguably the best we've ever seen from a first season player. An emphatic 3 goal and 20 quality posts debut from Far Kern saw him take to the league like a house on fire and marked the arrival of a future superstar. If the Swamprats do anything right, it's recruiting, and you can use Far Kern as just one example.

Far Kern is an absolute character. His posts, which by the way there was over 1,600 of them this season are filled with quality - using his graphical editing prowess to edit gifs to be based on the Sweet F.A is a brilliant trait to have. It's not only his posting that puts Far Kern on another level - he has very much become a leader of the Swamprats by taking on the role of doing their posting statistics. I'm sure he'll take on more as he progresses through his career.

A Top 13 finish in the leagues MVP award and a second place finish behind tgrs in the EKA is something to be proud of.

Everyone is looking forward to the future of Far Kern! Well done on a great first season.

Season 22 Highlights:
EKA Medal 2nd Place

Far Kern In The Media:
Incredible debut of widely touted future superstar overshadowed by Undergroundgate scandal

fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png

Didn't you say yesterday how much you hate gift vouchers and you can't use them to pay your dealer?

Are creepy hugs the one thing he'll go for?
THese aren't gifts though. These are prizes.

13_animated.gif

171269.jpg

The announcement of Far Kern joining the Sweet F.A is arguably the best we've ever seen from a first season player. An emphatic 3 goal and 20 quality posts debut from Far Kern saw him take to the league like a house on fire and marked the arrival of a future superstar. If the Swamprats do anything right, it's recruiting, and you can use Far Kern as just one example.

Far Kern is an absolute character. His posts, which by the way there was over 1,600 of them this season are filled with quality - using his graphical editing prowess to edit gifs to be based on the Sweet F.A is a brilliant trait to have. It's not only his posting that puts Far Kern on another level - he has very much become a leader of the Swamprats by taking on the role of doing their posting statistics. I'm sure he'll take on more as he progresses through his career.

A Top 13 finish in the leagues MVP award and a second place finish behind tgrs in the EKA is something to be proud of.

Everyone is looking forward to the future of Far Kern! Well done on a great first season.

Season 22 Highlights:
EKA Medal 2nd Place

Far Kern In The Media:
Incredible debut of widely touted future superstar overshadowed by Undergroundgate scandal

fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
And if Armageddon didn't descend upon him, he would also have a shiny green badge. :(

13_animated.gif

171269.jpg

Season 22 Highlights:
EKA Medal 2nd Place

Far Kern In The Media:

fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png

In before HaroLad has an aneurysm

Settle down, Tin Foil.

1. I didn't vote for myself.
2. My top 10 had 2 Warriors in it. My top 20 had 3 total.
3. I sent my votes back to Hate the day he pm'ed me.
Same, I've only got 2 Warriors in there and I did not vote for myself. The 2 I picked absolutely deserve the votes with no bias.

13_animated.gif

171269.jpg

Season 22 Highlights:
EKA Medal 2nd Place

Far Kern In The Media:

fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
Everybody loves a good Far Kern :thumbsu:

Jul 18, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
1orovaL.jpg

147607.jpg

#12 - BigJoeD_ - Coney Island Warriors - Rating Points: 400
After starting his Qooty career at the Coney Island Warriors, BigJoeD_ in the pre-season would drop a bombshell that he was going to be heading to the Gold City Royals to play in Season 23. The news of the high profile exit of superstar BigJoeD_ shook the fans and Qooty experts to the core.

Many thought it may very well spell the end for BigJoeD_. As we wrap up the season, we can look back on his move and say it turned just OK for everyone involved. With an OK on-field season for the former Warrior, off-field he again used his intelligence and witty Bay 13-esque remarks to strangle his opposition in match threads and will be a huge part in helping the Gold City Royals to rise from the rubble in the future.

BigJoeD_ is a man of deep and meaningful quotes, so if you have a quote that accurately describes BJD, feel free to chime in.

Well done.

Season 22 Highlights:
Gold City Royals Recruit
Gold City Royals Second Best Poster

BigJoeD_ In The Media:
M.A.A.D kid, Gold City

fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png
fkgJVNU.png

Last edited:
YOUR whole thing?? :rolleyes:
It's truly a disgrace that a legend of Qooty such as Fred is even compared to Jo's Knee or Jazz Bee or whatever the * their name is, let alone him having to share a bench with such a peasant. They are unfit to even gaze upon his majesty.

The All-SFA is not just about stats, putting inactives there and them having a good season thanks to the sim does not make them qualify for the side. Fred was significantly more active around the board and finished 2nd in the ALF medal and is Far Kern more deserving of a place in the side.

The admin has ****ed up with this selection and he knows it. So does the entire SFA.

It's truly a disgrace that a legend of Qooty such as Fred is even compared to Jo's Knee or Jazz Bee or whatever the **** their name is, let alone him having to share a bench with such a peasant. They are unfit to even gaze upon his majesty.

The All-SFA is not just about stats, putting inactives there and them having a good season thanks to the sim does not make them qualify for the side. Fred was significantly more active around the board and finished 2nd in the ALF medal and is Far Kern more deserving of a place in the side.

The admin has stuffed up with this selection and he knows it. So does the entire SFA.
I suspect that it might just be a troll upon his bro. ;)

Seeing the posters who have made the top 20 really makes me feel disappointed in myself for giving zero effort.

Back