Event Sweet F.A Players Association - beez Trophy - Blacky's Rank pg. 20

Remove this Banner Ad

I've said it before and I'll say it again - Anyone nominating themselves is a f***wit.

Yes, I'm looking at you Marlowe.

And now that there is a badge, I'm more than happy to retroactively award the previous winners :)

1292006.jpg

How I envision the bestowal ceremony.

sAAnzli.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's been too long between drinks for the beez trophy to have been awarded. I'm glad somebody has decided to remove it from the cupboard.

I have a 2nd, a 7th and an 8th in the award... don't think I'll be anywhere near that this time around :p

Maybe next season!

If you'd have finished the Brothers of Destruction series I would have had you top five in my voting guaranteed :D

Haha I had very big plans, but consider the hatchet buried.

Good. We're better for having you.

Happy to say a few of us got absorbed a little last season.

Seeing the responses to this thread reminds me of when the teacher announces a surprise test for the next day and everyone suddenly hits the books after doing nothing all semester.

Seeing the responses to this thread reminds me of when the teacher announces a surprise test for the next day and everyone suddenly hits the books after doing nothing all semester.

Some rather weak and obvious efforts too, if I may say so.

Cringeworthy.

Some rather weak and obvious efforts too, if I may say so.

Cringeworthy.
This is in essence a popularity contest, so it'll do no good.

This is in essence a popularity contest, so it'll do no good.
It's been done 3 times and I'd say won by the rightful winner each time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back