Event Sweet F.A Players Association - beez Trophy - S25 - winner pg. 15

Remove this Banner Ad

****. Was hoping for a top 50 so I could be disappointed I didn't make that. Top 20 doesn't disappoint me enough.

You need a change of pace friend.

Why are you so desperate to defend ant bear mate? Just answer the question.

I'll answer your question with another question

Why are you so keen to s**t on, not just AB, but anyone that doesn't fit into the ideal poster as outlined by the BRAB handbook to qooty?

Dude, there's still five spots to co ha ha ha I can't finish this sentence.
Much like his beloved Filipino Basketball team at the end of the day he will always be 3/5

(Log in to remove this ad.)

0hYgmNn.gif

SEASON 24 RANK: 1 | CLUB: East Side Hawks

Last season's winner and the only dual Beez Trophy recipient The Filth Wizard has once again put together a prolific posting season finishing in the Top 5 for the fourth time in his career. An ornament to the league, Filth has a sharp wit and can more than hold his own in an argument which has held him in good stead over a long period of time.

This season Filth has lifted his presence in the media, spearheading the revival of Qox Sports and pumping out quality content like the My First Game interview series providing brilliant insight into various players' experiences of the league's past. Season 25 has been a special one for Filthy as he was inducted into the Hall of Fame for his sustained contributions to the league and hefty CV. Another season where he polls heavily is simply another line in his ever growing list of achievements.
Season 25 Highlights
- Hall of Fame Inductee - Class of S25
- All-SFA Wing
- Impregnating his wife and former Sweet FA player
In The Media

There usually is.

I hope I'm 25th at least.
Yeah, I recall it normally being posted before the countdown started.

Probably better this way to keep the suspense.

I'll answer your question with another question

Why are you so keen to s**t on, not just AB, but anyone that doesn't fit into the ideal poster as outlined by the BRAB handbook to qooty?

Because I'm literally the highest IQ poster here and it's a ******* shame that people vote for their skin crawingly disturbing cults rather than pure, distilled posting brilliance.

Honestly makes me sad. The league used to be so good, now it's a love fest.

Thinking of starting a thread about bringing the campaigner back!!

Because I'm literally the highest IQ poster here and it's a ******* shame that people vote for their skin crawingly disturbing cults rather than pure, distilled posting brilliance.

Honestly makes me sad. The league used to be so good, now it's a love fest.

Thinking of starting a thread about bringing the campaigner back!!

Will it just be a collation of your posts?

bah-****ing-zinga

0hYgmNn.gif

SEASON 24 RANK: 1 | CLUB: East Side Hawks

Last season's winner and the only dual Beez Trophy recipient The Filth Wizard has once again put together a prolific posting season finishing in the Top 5 for the fourth time in his career. An ornament to the league, Filth has a sharp wit and can more than hold his own in an argument which has held him in good stead over a long period of time.

This season Filth has lifted his presence in the media, spearheading the revival of Qox Sports and pumping out quality content like the My First Game interview series providing brilliant insight into various players' experiences of the league's past. Season 25 has been a special one for Filthy as he was inducted into the Hall of Fame for his sustained contributions to the league and hefty CV. Another season where he polls heavily is simply another line in his ever growing list of achievements.

Season 25 Highlights

- Hall of Fame Inductee - Class of S25
- All-SFA Wing
- Impregnating his wife and former Sweet FA player

In The Media

WHAT THE ******* *.

I AM ACTUALLY ******* SHAKING RIGHT NOW.

FILTH ROBBED.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back