Event Sweet F.A Players Association - beez Trophy - S25 - winner pg. 15

Remove this Banner Ad

proxy.php

Hello everyone, the beez Trophy is happening tonight.

Season 25 marks the 7th time the Sweet F.A Players Association - beez Trophy is awarded. The award, created almost 10 seasons ago, back in Season 15 by Nakia is back again in Season 25 and aims to recognize the best posters that the Sweet F.A has on offer as determined by the players themselves.

This season has been very much a roller coaster ride which we have seen some incredibly (and not-so) brilliant posting by the players. I'd like to on a personal note thank everyone who has contributed to the league this season, despite a few minor hiccups, I've still very much enjoyed it and I look forward to seeing who the league deems as this seasons best poster.

We have a brilliant league and at the end of the day we are all here to entertain each other.

The award has been won by some of the leagues biggest names throughout history and is named after the inaugural winner and league Hall of Famer, beez.

I'd like to thank this season's Frankston Rover Award winners Hate for making the graphics for the award, and Ant Bear for helping out with some of the write ups.

proxy.php

This season I've brought back the original invitational voting system to reward and encourage consistent engagement across the league over the entire course of the season. With the advice of the captains in the committee, 5 posters from each of the 12 clubs were sent invitations to produce a list of their top 20 posters in the league for Season 25. The response rate was quite strong, with 58 out of 60 posters submitting votes meaning this is the largest sample of votes in the award's history. 10 clubs had all 5 invitees vote while 2 clubs had 4 out of 5 vote.

Posters who were ranked 1 on a list were allocated 40 votes, 2 were allocated 37 and the votes decreased by 2 per rank until the 20th ranked poster is allocated 1 vote. For this season's MVP, posters were not allowed to award votes to themselves.

We will start tonight with the 20th overall ranked poster working our way up to the winner of the Season 25 beez Trophy. The residual votes along with list of who voted for each club will be revealed at the end.

Who will be crowned the Sweet F.A's best of the best? Stay tuned to find out!

Rankings

1. JoshWoodenSpoon - 1477 votes - LVB
2. KohPhi - 1355 votes - BOM
3. Cloud_ - 1304 votes - GCR
4. Ant Bear - 1209 votes - SCS
5. The Filth Wizard - 1205 votes - HAW
6. Yakker - 1190 votes - DEM
7. fitzroybowiedog - 1106 votes - ROY
8. Elton Johns Wig - 875 votes - WON
9. BLERN - 845 votes - CIW
10. Loonerty - 654 votes - HAW
11. Dingster - 640 votes - SCS
12. Tony Lynn 15 - 606 votes - BOM
13. Blacky - 597 votes - GCR
14. haydo - 510 votes - WON
15. rfctiger74 - 465 votes - FUR
16. Tarkyn_24 - 452 votes - DEM
17. TheCoach16 - 430 votes - BOM
18. BRAB - 401 votes - HAW
19. Noobz0r - 378 votes - HAW
20. U2tigers - 341 votes - WON

OVERALL RANKINGS, VOTERS, ALL TIME TALLY

397_1511151254l.jpg
397_1511151254l.jpg
397_1511151254l.jpg
397_1511151254l.jpg
397_1511151254l.jpg

Last edited:

proxy.php

We're offering fixed $10 odds for the player of your choice to win the beez medal! Just send a PM to myself and The Half Back with your player and your stake and bet's on!

Maximum stake of $5000. Betting on yourself is permitted. T&Cs apply. Gamble responsibly.

proxy.php

We're offering fixed $10 odds for the player of your choice to win the beez medal! Just send a PM to myself and The Half Back with your player and your stake and bet's on!

Maximum stake of $5000. Betting on yourself is permitted. T&Cs apply. Gamble responsibly.
$5000 on Loonerty my man!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

proxy.php

I feel that this is an offer that could be abused by someone with inside knowledge...;)

Oh s**t, I'm in the thread. Hi mum! This is what happens when you tag me in ten different threads :p

Literally the only thread I've tagged you in today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back