Event Sweet F.A Players Association - beez Trophy - S26 - Winner on pg 13

Remove this Banner Ad

ydoul5z.gif

#1 JoshWoodenSpoon – Las Vegas Bears – 1282 votes

Previous Top 20 Appearances: 2 (S24 - #20, S25 - #1)

Notable Threads:
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/☼-50-☼-jez-☼-50-☼.1200688/
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/the-jws-academy-of-excellence.1204218/
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/psyq-the-mental-side-of-the-sweet-f-a.1207855/
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/whats-good-a-jws-and-associates-audit.1208628/
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...head-the-gumbies-secure-finals-berth.1208807/
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/the-den-of-iniquity.1209143/

Season Highlights:
  • Las Vegas Bears Captain
  • All-SFA Back Pocket
  • Conducted a full rebuild of the Bears
In what ended up being a comprehensive win in the count, for the second consecutive season Bears captain Joshwoodenspoon has taken out the Beez Trophy with a mammoth 1282 votes – 419 votes above the runner-up. After his incredible Season 25, it would be hard to imagine anyone having the energy and time investment to keep the efforts and quality up but that is exactly what Josh has managed to do. Along with his comedic style of banter, talent with words and graphics, combined with a carefree attitude that doesn’t take himself and others around the league too seriously Josh is certainly one of the best in the match threads. In addition to his own output, he adds leadership responsibilities on top of that as he has recruited and guided the top 2 rookies in the EKA at the Bears this season, plus offering assistance with the posting of games on Sundays, writing up match thread previews, along with helping out on Mobbs Night with writeups, he is certainly one of the most prominent Sweet FA personalities over recent seasons. Furthermore, his media work continues to be original and creative coming up with new ideas that not only entertain but provide focus on the game of Qooty and have relevance to the league – the most popular being the JWS Academy of Excellence that assessed everyone on their Qooty performances based on an individual goal and attracted much attention and enjoyment. With all that in mind, it seems fitting that Josh’s contributions have netted another Beez MVP as the Sweet FA’s best poster.

Congratulations JWS!
Congratulations, JoshWoodenSpoon. Streeted the field for the second season in a row - nearly half as many votes again as second place.

Aren't the Renegades playing this time tomorrow? ;)
Funny you should mention that, I was picking a friend up at the airport and whilst waiting for her flight to come in, the entire Stars team walked in...

Had a chat with Zampa, Bravo Maxwell and Stoinis. All very nice guys. Especially Zampa, we talked for about 20 minutes whilst I waited for my friend.
Screen Shot 2019-01-06 at 10.53.00 pm.png Screen Shot 2019-01-06 at 10.54.06 pm.png

Ffs 99th place

Eat s**t Golumless

Just says a lot with how far this league has gone downhill. A shame really.

Lol at Golumless at 100th. South Australia captain my arse.

We'll see friend. Though, an attitude like that may just see you benched round 1, 2 and well the whole tournament.

Well done to Golumless for achieving his highest finish.

I would like to thank the academy, my parents and yourself in particular pants for believing in me.

Next year we might even get to 98th :)

Funny you should mention that, I was picking a friend up at the airport and whilst waiting for her flight to come in, the entire Stars team walked in...

Had a chat with Zampa, Bravo Maxwell and Stoinis. All very nice guys. Especially Zampa, we talked for about 20 minutes whilst I waited for my friend.
View attachment 602051View attachment 602052
Awesome stuff :) . Did you get any autographs? Lovely of them to agree to pictures with you too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We'll see friend. Though, an attitude like that may just see you benched round 1, 2 and well the whole tournament.

If you're captain, I will boycott the side.

Awesome stuff :) . Did you get any autographs? Lovely of them to agree to pictures with you too.
Didn't have anything to sign, Zampa was such a nice bloke. We talked about everything from school to struggling to bat during a game. He even recorded a message for my mate who has a crush on him.

* you man, I made you, you should give me all of your votes.
Ffs 99th place

Eat s**t Golumless
Lol at Golumless at 100th. South Australia captain my arse.
Well done to Golumless for achieving his highest finish.
You're welcome Golly.

Take it to twitter or something you shitbird.
Just says a lot with how far this league has gone downhill. A shame really.
I would like to thank the academy, my parents and yourself in particular pants for believing in me.
Next year we might even get to 98th :)
Had you at 19 Golly me boi xx

My top 20:

1. The Filth Wizard
2. BRAB
3. The Injury Factory
4. Noobz0r
5. Mobbs
6. miggs
7. Broken
8. NaturalDisaster
9. Agent93
10. Paddles_
11. Blacky
12. boncer34
13. Wooshette
14. Barrybran
15. Loonerty
16. brahj
17. The Hairy Gamer
18. spookism
19. Golumless
20. DemonJim

Buy a comb or get a ******* haircut!

Also the voters from each club:

Bears: 4; Test Tickles, Cadaver, Barrybran, Joshwoodenspoon
Bombers: 4; Kohphi, Tony Lynn 15, CALL ME SNAKE, Matty411
Demons: 5; Yakker, Tarkyn_24, sausageroll, manangatang, Headless
Dragons: 5; Hatchy1992, WFL, Waynes-World, PhenomenalV1, VSTone
Furies: 5; NaturalDisaster, TJASTA, rfctiger74, Hate, Tigerturbulance
Gumbies: 3; BRAB, roo2macca, Jivlain
Hawks: 5; Agent93, The Filth Wizard, The Half Back, The Jesus, por_please_ya
Royals: 3; Paddles_, Cloud_, Greycrow
Roys: 3; 3KZ is Football, Mooch, TedDougChris
Swamprats: 5; philreich, GotTheGoodes, sportsmaniac89, sarahsmiles, Nunez
Warriors: 4; Wooshette, pantskyle, BigJoeD_,TheInjuryFactory
Wonders: 5; Dingster, Elton Johns Wig, U2tigers, JT_the_Man, ShaunDuggan
The Hawks has 6 ;)

**** you man, I made you, you should give me all of your votes.

You're welcome Golly.

Take it to twitter or something you shitbird.

Had you at 19 Golly me boi xx

My top 20:

1. The Filth Wizard
2. BRAB
3. The Injury Factory
4. Noobz0r
5. Mobbs
6. miggs
7. Broken
8. NaturalDisaster
9. Agent93
10. Paddles_
11. Blacky
12. boncer34
13. Wooshette
14. Barrybran
15. Loonerty
16. brahj
17. The Hairy Gamer
18. spookism
19. Golumless
20. DemonJim
Alright, I will ask.

This is surely a who you like list. And not a contribution to the league list which includes media and match thread posting.

Each to their own how they interpret how yhey give votes, but some of those posters were hardly sighted.

Alright, I will ask.

This is surely a who you like list. And not a contribution to the league list which includes media and match thread posting.

Each to their own how they interpret how yhey give votes, but some of those posters were hardly sighted.
That’s not true.

I’m Halfy’s favourite poster and I didn’t get a vote. :(

Alright, I will ask.

This is how a lot of people do the beez which is why it’s never been the best indicator of contribution.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back