Event Sweet F.A Players Association - beez Trophy - S27 - The SFA's Largest Repository of Facts

Remove this Banner Ad

tjasta-png.708881

175543.jpg

Threads of Note:

Season Highlights:
Fighting Furies Captain
Appeared on 3 Different Podcasts
All-SFA Half Back Flank

RankPosterVotesClub
12thTJASTA585Fighting Furies

In 12th place of the S27 Beez is our third Fury and the captian TJASTA [pronun. Tee-YASTA]. The Furies captain is a unique personality and one that has been everywhere in the Sweet FA this season. He has appeared on the Sweet FA Podcast hosted by JoshWoodenSpoon , the rebel podcast hosted by ClarkeM , even Michaels came back to do a podcast interview with the Furies captain effectively making him the Tsar of all podcasts. On these shows the Sweet FA populace really get an insight into his personality and clarification that his name is indeed pronounced Tee-yasta. Taking on a rebuild at the Furies, TJASTA has led a rebrand to dissociate the club from the Richmond AFL team in order to branch out and has done a fair job of the rebuild developing some handy rookie players.

In match threads and around the league TJ is a very active presence and a strong contributor with many being entertained by his quirky style and he always raises the big issues in his thinktank media when a new development occurs. For one being the new release of Bigfooty's react function to gauge the fresh sentiments of the league. His input has been deemed strong enough this season to be selected in the All-SFA team on the half back flank. Being such a strong contributor in all aspects, TJ holds a deserved place at 12th in the S27 Beez.

Congrats TJ!​
meh

171807.jpg

Threads of Note:

Season Highlights:
Mount Buller Demons Captain
All-SFA Back Pocket

RankPosterVotesClub
11thYakker615Mount Buller Demons

Coming in 11th spot in the S27 Beez is everyone favourite fisherman and the captain of one of the most dominant on field forces in recent Sweet FA memory. While his team was tearing it up on the field in their title defence, Yakker has put together yet another strong season in his contributions to the board. While he's continued to demonstrate good leadership in running a steady ship and cultivating a good spirited culture at the Demons, he's produced solid media pieces, interviews and even a letter pleading for his team to lose because they were going so well.

Around the league, Yakker is recognised as a funny character with great wit and comedic timing while remaining largely on topic, who can put in the hard yards to organise when needed as well; helping out with match thread OPs and Mobbs night write ups and doing a good job on them. Combined with his solid season in defence Yakker has easily earned his spot into the back pocket of the All-SFA team for Season 27 and has now backed it up with another strong polling season in the Beez as well.

Well done Yakker on 11th place in the Season 27 Beez!​

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm gonna go out for dinner and afterwards I'll going over to a mate's place which means I won't be back tonight.

If I was getting paid for this, I'd say I'm busy. But I'm not.

So guess I'll see you all tomorrow to find out the Top 10!

On the bright side, once Ant Bear is admin this is the sort of rubbish that you will no longer have to deal with.

I'm gonna go out for dinner and afterwards I'll going over to a mate's place which means I won't be back tonight.

On the bright side, once Ant Bear is admin this is the sort of rubbish that you will no longer have to deal with.
Did not expect that.:oops:

Dinner? It's nearly 9pm! Who eats dinner this late? Disgusting.

#worsthostever

Hoos we have an ultimate bruncher.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back