Podcast Sweet F.A Podcast - S21 Episode 06 - The Off-Season SPC Special

Remove this Banner Ad

I know I sounded like a bit of a campaigner before, It was just 1am in the morning and I wasn't expecting it at all :D

It was a very good podcast, flowed really well and felt professional

I tend to bring a touch of class to everything I do.

Guess who is at the back of the line for joining in then...

I'll listen to it after work, I've listened to all the others almost immediately after they were posted. campaigner :p.

Too many meetings and phone calls today. :(

Ok so I got a window to listen to this and started.

Can I just say the censoring... holy ******* s**t I think you just blew out my eardrums... 0/10 that is like 10 times louder than the conversation.

Ok so I got a window to listen to this and started.

Can I just say the censoring... holy ******* s**t I think you just blew out my eardrums... 0/10 that is like 10 times louder than the conversation.

I listened on headphones and had people in the office panic and ask what the random beeping sound was

I listened on headphones and had people in the office panic and ask what the random beeping sound was
Tell them its a fire alarm and they need to evacuate :p

It just happened for the second time and I still wasn't prepared, nearly shat myself.

It just happened for the second time and I still wasn't prepared, nearly shat myself.

Missed the second one, turned it off after they finished talking about how great Sterge is

Missed the second one, turned it off after they finished talking about how great Sterge is

Was right at the very end.

I'm just sad my werewolf melt didn't merit a mention. Will have to try harder.

Was right at the very end.

I'm just sad my werewolf melt didn't merit a mention. Will have to try harder.

Ha, we actually had a long werewolf game chat before Golumless turned up and you definitely got a mention although it was less of a podcast thing and more of three full grown adults talking about a werewolf game before recording a podcast for a fantasy football league thing.

I only heard one beep ... but I turned it off when they stopped talking about me.

I wasn't lying.

Your tag of Fred in the first match thread is my favourite part of the SPC so far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wasn't lying.

Your tag of Fred in the first match thread is my favourite part of the SPC so far.
I like to remind Fred from time to time that while he's spent 30 seasons at full forward kicking 30 to 40 goals per season, I snaffled 65 in my only season playing just part of it at full forward. :D

Unfortunately his team sheaf-of-papered my team on the weekend so I shut up shortly afterwards. :(

I like to remind Fred from time to time that while he's spent 30 seasons at full forward kicking 30 to 40 goals per season, I snaffled 65 in my only season playing just part of it at full forward. :D

Unfortunately his team sheaf-of-papered my team on the weekend so I shut up shortly afterwards. :(

lemonoftroy61.png

I agree.

It's how I argued the Baghdad Bombers being not in the Irrelevant Desert because they were in fact on a coastal desert but Golumless only cares about learning his own clubs history :thumbsu:

I wanted them on a different planet but Mobbs wouldn't draw it. :(

I literally have no memory about anything that was said. Apparently I also said something funny about SM's ability to play in the wet.

Slipped it in?

I should start my own podcast on how the wheel was invented.

Last edited:
What does This Is Anfield have to do with all of this?

Leave TiA be.

There's a certain reverence the "grandfathers" of this game hold and I thought that picture perfectly embiggened the cromulent respect they are held in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back