Podcast Sweet F.A Podcast - S21 Episode 06 - The Off-Season SPC Special

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Sweet F.A. Podcast Episode 6 - The Off-Season SPC Special

Millky95 gets admin The Filth Wizard and captains of two SPC sides in Golumless and SM to talk about the SPC and parts of the SFA Off-Season.

Listen at:
https://soundcloud.com/bigfooty-sfa

^SoundClound link should be here, maybe.

On iTunes at some point

Special Mentions:
footy_fumbler
spookism
fitzroybowiedog
Freofalcon

si9icf0d2soxopdioika.gif

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Yeah, a fun little podcast and some pretty high quality guests.

Sorry about the censorship, I seriously didn't think it would even make the final cut. Last time I tease Millford (maybe).

Yeah, a fun little podcast and some pretty high quality guests.

Sorry about the censorship, I seriously didn't think it would even make the final cut. Last time I tease Millford (maybe).
bit harsh not to mention SM

Re: the censoring

I do as little edits as possible. Most of it is removing the hellos, everyone ready, 3... 2... 1... recording at the start and the random s**t we walk about after the goodbyes. I editing out some "do we remove Golumless leaving" stuff which was 15 seconds of awkwardness to keep the flow up. I had to add the beeps because if you knew what was said, you'd understand. They weren't super loud on my headphones when listening back but will make sure they are a bit quieter if there is a next time.

I listened this morning. I don't know why I do it to myself haha. You blokes never miss an opportunity to sink the boots into The Royals do you (campaigners)

Solid podcast.

Millky needs to go to a speech therapist though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back