Sweet F.A. Rumble - Game Over - Fryer Tuck Wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Bidding is s**t. If people picked the same powers so be it.
It's not so much to avoid doubling up on powers, but to let people decide what is worth what. I.e. some powers are way more powerful than others. But yes, disappointing there's so many 'mortals.'

RUMBLE AUCTION

See anything you like? The below super-powers are up for auction. You can bid for as few or as many as you like, bidding with your Energy points. All sales are binding, so any powers you successfully bid on will be yours and the cost will be deducted from your Energy total. Remember that your Energy also represents your life and defensive / attacking capabilities in the game. Power Strength refers to the cost you ended up paying for that power. You don't have to bid on the powers you nominated, however of course you are welcome to. PM me your bids.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmm, that RM now has energy over 50... and he's got the ability to summon Cthulu and end things in one turn. Maybe one of IDC or Tgrs would like to do something about him? Can't let that go unchecked, or it could be game over.

I'm just making the village aware of things, that's all.

Don't want the game to end in one turn because you decided Cthulu would make a good ally.
I'm going to send mushroom spores up your wee pipe.

Oh man, he's not joshing around! For someone like me, that could spell trouble. Even if I kill you, I'm wide open for attack!

Good thing we have mortals for that.

Freakin' spores and Cthulu.
You've just guaranteed everyone gets spores.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back