Rules Sweet F.A - Season 25 Rules

Remove this Banner Ad

Where have i yold you you cant voice youre opinion?

Im fair dinkum done with your persecution complex
Seeing how you have finished with this crusade. Can I count on your support to sign my rule change petition.

I just need someone to commit then I feel an avalanche of support would follow.:D

#banthatgif

Firstly I'll say that using the system as an avenue for fun is hardly a deterrent to actually stop making little mistakes but that's a separate discussion. Just make them not infringements.
It’s only for the s**t rules that don’t deserve a point or suspension punishment, and I might add has been one of the best ideas admin has come up with. Probably the most fun on this board in seasons.

It’s hilarious when one captain was punished for NOT including the ‘F’ acronym on HBF. This week in complete contrast FBD gets pulled for having the ‘F’.

Somehow the ‘F’ is not allowed in the “HB:” as the team line but is required when listing team changes.

Not near a drink, just sick of your woe is me dont pick on me garbage

Then you've misread me. I couldn't give a toss about your viewpoint, hence me repeatedly not giving a toss about your viewpoint.

Then you've misread me. I couldn't give a toss about your viewpoint, hence me repeatedly not giving a toss about your viewpoint.

Good, now stop tagging me before i put you on ignore

It’s only for the s**t rules that don’t deserve a point or suspension punishment, and I might add has been one of the best ideas admin has come up with. Probably the most fun on this board in seasons.

It’s hilarious when one captain was punished for NOT including the ‘F’ acronym on HBF. This week in complete contrast FBD gets pulled for having the ‘F’.

Somehow the ‘F’ is not allowed in the “HB:” as the team line but is required when listing team changes.

Horses for courses I guess. It seems to appeal to a select group. The JWS stuff was excellent.

Good, now stop tagging me before i put you on ignore

Do you mean stop replying to you? You know you started this exchange, yes?

(Also you can't put me on ignore).

Secondly I'll muse on what the response would have been had two "BC" affiliated clubs done this first. What's stopping the Hawks and the Royals swapping players about however we see fit as long as "all four parties agree"? You can't consider this to only be a "one off" when precedent is set now what is required to swap players among lists outside of trade week.
I think the response would have been the same, except by different people.

I think this should absolutely be looked on a a "one off". I can't see any sense at all in saying it's a massive mistake to have allowed this to happen and then say it must be continued because it set a precedent. It's only setting a precedent if people actually want this kind of thing allowed in the future, which we obviously don't want.

Ok, so I agree it shouldn't have been allowed, and it should never be allowed again. But I don't see any harm in letting this one game go unless it really screws with the simmers in a big way.

I'm not going to mention how much it'll help my SQ team if the favour is not allowed and the player movement is reversed because Ant Bear has screwed me over this week and he doesn't deserve a mention, but despite this I'm in favour of allowing this as a strict one-off

I think this should absolutely be looked on a a "one off". I can't see any sense at all in saying it's a massive mistake to have allowed this to happen and then say it must be continued because it set a precedent. It's only setting a precedent if people actually want this kind of thing allowed in the future, which we obviously don't want.

Ok, so I agree it shouldn't have been allowed, and it should never be allowed again. But I don't see any harm in letting this one game go unless it really screws with the simmers in a big way.

I'm not going to mention how much it'll help my SQ team if the favour is not allowed and the player movement is reversed because Ant Bear has screwed me over this week and he doesn't deserve a mention, but despite this I'm in favour of allowing this as a strict one-off
Of course it's a one-off.

Say, wanna play for the Swamprats next week? :)

I've got no issue if it's a one-off at all. I'm just struggling to see how that can be justified (short of a rule amendment).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't it suck if xenie misses out on the Roys BnF by a vote.

But smashes 150 DT points in her one off game (this season) as a Swampie!

And the Rats still lose.

Is it trade week next week? You could me in and send xenxen to the Demons in return.
I promised her dad I'd have her home before the stagecoach turns into a pumpkin.

Maybe a three-way? :)

So it's gonna be a 'one off'
It will be interesting to see what other 'one off's' we allow to slip through the system. And who's allowed to do it.
Wouldn't it suck if xenie misses out on the Roys BnF by a vote.

But smashes 150 DT points in her one off game (this season) as a Swampie!
Important point. There's so many reasons this 'joke trade' is wrong, I'm finding it hard to find humour in any of it.

Important point. There's so many reasons this 'joke trade' is wrong, I'm finding it hard to find humour in any of it.

Yeah, that's really the key. What is the joke? What is the punishment for fitzroybowiedog? I get the sense this is the result of a "wouldn't this be cool if" scenario from a group PM but I can't really see what the point of it is.

Yeah, that's really the key. What is the joke? What is the punishment for fitzroybowiedog? I get the sense this is the result of a "wouldn't this be cool if" scenario from a group PM but I can't really see what the point of it is.
It's not a punishment at all, it's a jump the shark moment because the rules have been relaxed and something that was supposed to be a bit of fun has been taken too far. Not surprised really, give people an inch etc etc.

And this is not a personal dig at AB or fitzy, they are fantastic people here and I love them both. This is just a very poor error of judgement, perhaps not thought through properly and definitely something like this needed to be discussed in the open because there can be flow on effects to the League.

It's not a punishment at all, it's a jump the shark moment because the rules have been relaxed and something that was supposed to be a bit of fun has been taken too far. Not surprised really, give people an inch etc etc.

And this is not a personal dig at AB or fitzy, they are fantastic people here and I love them both. This is just a very poor error of judgement, perhaps not thought through properly and definitely something like this needed to be discussed in the open because there can be flow on effects to the League.

Yeah, completely agree.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back