Rules Sweet F.A - Season 25 Rules

Remove this Banner Ad

pantskyle retired from the Royals because a Roys player switched to the Swamprats?

Spare me.

What did Blacky say to you in there? It was the straw that broke his back. Fact.

What's the point of committing to a club if you can just hop around as you please
It's called delisted free agency. It's in the rules.

You picked up Papa Juggs from it last week.

Disrepute, as has been brought up several times.
From what I’ve been told the clubs involved sought admin approval, which was given.
Admin has publicly stated on this board why he supported the decision so I’d argue any action that doesn’t break a rule for which captains sought admin approval would result a very flimsy disrepute charge

It's called delisted free agency. It's in the rules.

You picked up Papa Juggs from it last week.
Yeah, and Juggs is staying with us. xenxen was not going to stay with the Swamprats.
imo ‘disrepute charges’ is probably the most wishy washy catch all safety net.
Mate don't even talk to me about catch all clauses.

From what I’ve been told the clubs involved sought admin approval, which was given.
Admin has publicly stated on this board why he supported the decision so I’d argue any action that doesn’t break a rule for which captains sought admin approval would result a very flimsy disrepute charge

I don’t think anybody is asking for disrepute. A very particular disrepute charge, one based on a similar scenario based around the same rule, has been mentioned as the precedent as to why it shouldn’t have gone ahead.

Cloud_ isn’t the first admin to change his stance because of a heavy negative reaction from the committee, nor will he be the last.

Anyhoo, it’s done. Everybody should just move past it. It’s a nice Saturday outside

I don’t think anybody is asking for disrepute. A very particular disrepute charge, one based on a similar scenario based around the same rule, has been mentioned as the precedent as to why it shouldn’t have gone ahead.

Cloud_ isn’t the first admin to change his stance because of a heavy negative reaction from the committee, nor will he be the last.

Anyhoo, it’s done. Everybody should just move past it. It’s a nice Saturday outside
Well I will agree with you there. Heavenly down the coast

I am not sure where this should be posted, so will post here.

Cloud_ and all captains please consider this, as I think the extra 30 seconds of work will improve the SFA.

I have a suggestion for improvement of Match Threads, which would assist any research in the future of that match.

ISSUE

I have a few times now tried to research who played what positions throughout the season for a couple of my media threads, such as the Red Hot Rookie games, but to also try and find out who my opponent would be for the next game.

This was always difficult as the Team line ups went missing within pages of banter. A huge waste of time to look for it.

SOLUTION

I am not sure a rule needs to be brought in, but more the captains agreeing this become common practice in all match threads.

I propose that the Captains once they post their teams in the match thread, then PM the Poster who did the Opening match preview the line up as well, so they can edit the opening post of the match thread to put both line-ups in there.

That way forever the Team line-ups for every match will be easily found for anyone who is after that information.

Anyway that it, I hope it makes sense, and its something I would love to see happen.

Cheers

Cloud_ and all captains please consider this, as I think the extra 30 seconds of work will improve the SFA.

I have a suggestion for improvement of Match Threads, which would assist any research in the future of that match.

ISSUE

I have a few times now tried to research who played what positions throughout the season for a couple of my media threads, such as the Red Hot Rookie games, but to also try and find out who my opponent would be for the next game.

This was always difficult as the Team line ups went missing within pages of banter. A huge waste of time to look for it.

SOLUTION

I am not sure a rule needs to be brought in, but more the captains agreeing this become common practice in all match threads.

I propose that the Captains once they post their teams in the match thread, then PM the Poster who did the Opening match preview the line up as well, so they can edit the opening post of the match thread to put both line-ups in there.

That way forever the Team line-ups for every match will be easily found for anyone who is after that information.

Anyway that it, I hope it makes sense, and its something I would love to see happen.

Cheers
Yes, that idea has been brought up in the committee and is being considered.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ISSUE

SOLUTION

Cheers
Wow, it's like you're psychic!

I suggested this this morning in committee!

ISSUE

SOLUTION

Cheers

Excellent idea that was also suggested by Ant Bear in the committee earlier today to make it easier for simmers to find team sheets (I'm sure he stole your idea somehow and ran with it)

Can I please ask a question relating to a possible rule relating to leaking personal information Cloud_?
Is it against the rules to leak personal info such as Names/Locations/schools/Workplace?
If it's not why on earth is that allowed?

Can I please ask a question relating to a possible rule relating to leaking personal information Cloud_?
Is it against the rules to leak personal info such as Names/Locations/schools/Workplace?
That is certainly not allowed. Bigfooty T&Cs state so.

ISSUE

SOLUTION

Cheers
Well that would sure make one of the things i planned to record this season pointless... well not pointless but would be easier to record all the stats

It's also illegal and it's called doxing.
Yep, it should really be clear from the outset.

Posters who do so are to be immediately permanently banned.

ISSUE

SOLUTION

Cheers
As it stands you can search the thread for "Official Team Sheet".
Why did you think that was allowed in the first place???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back