Rules Sweet F.A - Season 26 Rules

Remove this Banner Ad

What would you write in as the search request?
"Official Team Sheet". Thats why the rule was you had to include that in the post.

Edit: Shoulda kept reading, it was already answered.

But instead we have another thread clogging up the board. Excellent initiative. No beez votes for you this season Cloud_

Amongst all the s**t things to whine about this is right near the top of the list

Amongst all the s**t things to whine about this is right near the top of the list
Agreed, imagine only having to go to 1 thread to see all the team lists for each week. Beats going to 6 threads.

This is a no-Brainer of a great idea. For those who need to research for media and awards its great.

Agreed, imagine only having to go to 1 thread to see all the team lists for each week. Beats going to 6 threads.

This is a no-Brainer of a great idea. For those who need to research for media and awards its great.
and those trying to keep stats for various things. its a lifesaver. next one the list for me would be a link to the results after each game. but im generally up to date with that so its not a huge issue for me

and those trying to keep stats for various things. its a lifesaver. next one the list for me would be a link to the results after each game. but im generally up to date with that so its not a huge issue for me

Could be some merit to having the final stats of each match posted into the squad thread.

Could be some merit to having the final stats of each match posted into the squad thread.
Another great idea, which would have benifits for the Sweet F.A. I reckon more people would take the chance on doing good media pieces if all that info was easy to find.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another great idea, which would have benifits for the Sweet F.A. I reckon more people would take the chance on doing good media pieces if all that info was easy to find.

It's actually really ten seconds of extra work for the match thread poster... if they have this thread open when posting the game once they're completed they can copy paste that particular part of the sim into both the squad thread and the match thread. Bonus is it also acts as a nice quick source for anybody else that wants to check how the other games went without searching through every match thread (and I don't know the process with Ljp86 and getting his info for the ladder thread but this way it's all in one spot for him).

It's actually really ten seconds of extra work for the match thread poster... if they have this thread open when posting the game once they're completed they can copy paste that particular part of the sim into both the squad thread and the match thread. Bonus is it also acts as a nice quick source for anybody else that wants to check how the other games went without searching through every match thread (and I don't know the process with Ljp86 and getting his info for the ladder thread but this way it's all in one spot for him).
It would definetely save time for those of us collecting stats for various things.

And as U2tigers said. Having it so easily accessible would most likely create more opportunities for other people to utilise it for other things like media pieces

Why didn’t you think of anything this good while you were the Almighty Fire Warden?

Next season I think we need to adapt a rule that says every 200 plus game player currently listed gets 30 extra Mobbs votes that season.
That means I’d still lose with only 29 votes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back