Rules Sweet F.A - Season 26 Rules

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SEC [3]. Squad Management/Player Movement

3A) Squad Management
Captains need to submit final squads by the deadline set by administration. After this deadline, all signings and delistings must be noted in the squad submission thread. Squads lists must also be altered (preferred) or re-posted (if original poster unavailable) to reflect these signings/delistings before they are allowed to play.
Interesting.

Hi Cloud, my understanding is that when a player is signed during the season, they must announce their signing by posting the player's name in the Squad Submissions thread (and any subsequent delisting if applicable) and then as the rules state, it is prefered to alter the squad list to accurately reflect this signing.

I think a key factor of the Sweet FA is time. The time of everything we do, deadlines, seasons, match threads have been in hot contention for years.

The purpose of posting the announcement of re-signings/delistings is incredibly important to validate the player and team's eligibility.

As such, should ALL players signed during the season require to have a post separate to the squad list identifying when a team has signed them to ensure they are eligible?

1D) No Profanity and Smut - should i be reporting posts of this nature? I see it rather frequently?
Yes
Interesting.

Hi Cloud, my understanding is that when a player is signed during the season, they must announce their signing by posting the player's name in the Squad Submissions thread (and any subsequent delisting if applicable) and then as the rules state, it is prefered to alter the squad list to accurately reflect this signing.

I think a key factor of the Sweet FA is time. The time of everything we do, deadlines, seasons, match threads have been in hot contention for years.

The purpose of posting the announcement of re-signings/delistings is incredibly important to validate the player and team's eligibility.

As such, should ALL players signed during the season require to have a post separate to the squad list identifying when a team has signed them to ensure they are eligible?
To be clear, by that do you mean we should have the same process of in-season signings and apply it to off-season free agent signings as well?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back