Podcast Sweet F.A. Season 27 Podcast - EPISODE 8 OUT RIGHT THIS VERY SECOND

Remove this Banner Ad

people are still in awe of you. even though you are now a lazier **** than Wacky Tiger , they still fear the Groc

And to think, Haro said I would be irrelevant. 5 seasons on, and still being talked about. ;)

Found it.

Just to defend myself, in that match thread, it was flowing really nicely. There was quality to my first 20 posts or so and then it just became a running gag with the Furies players and Warriors and stuff where they were challenging me to hit 100. Then 200. And so on. It just kept growing. I would say 80% of what I posted was just pure dross but 20% of it was actually quality, not just in regards to the SFA, but in regards to life, mental health etc. It was a rollercoaster thread, but there was a lot of good stuff in there because we covered SO many topics.

Found it.

Just to defend myself, in that match thread, it was flowing really nicely. There was quality to my first 20 posts or so and then it just became a running gag with the Furies players and Warriors and stuff where they were challenging me to hit 100. Then 200. And so on. It just kept growing. I would say 80% of what I posted was just pure dross but 20% of it was actually quality, not just in regards to the SFA, but in regards to life, mental health etc. It was a rollercoaster thread, but there was a lot of good stuff in there because we covered SO many topics.

World Peace was achieved because of you Groc.

Quality poddy fellas :thumbsu:

Loonerty well hosted and I thought you sounded pretty handsome, Broken love your honesty mate and was really disappointed to not hear any seagulls manangatang

I was robbed. Didn't hear the ocean at all, manangatang....

RE rookies: When I joined the league in S25, we had an amazing crop of rookies (sadly, quite a few have disappeared/dropped off activity now), but part of the success that year can be attributed to Matty411 who really got us all together, creating media and engaging with the league outside of match threads. I definitely still have a soft spot for those lads I 'graduated' with :D S26 rookies then tried to follow in our footsteps and continue that rookie culture, which was good to see.

Great podcast, excellent hosting Loonerty, and great contributions Broken and mang. Thoroughly enjoyed. ^_^
"Could be worse" lmao Broken you cracker.

Also happy belated b'day Yakker! :shortcake::partypooper:

Oh yeah and thanks to my housemate who lent me a microphone.

I asked if he had one, he said yes, thought he'd lost it, ordered a brand new one and had it express delivered, found the old one and let me use the new one.
"Housemate".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just listened to this pile of s**t, and the Furies wish to lodge an official protest.

The notion that Grockadoc posting 1000 posts in one match thread made his posts complete s**t is offensive to Groc and the Furies. Groc's posting history speaks for itself, and he can post just as much s**t in 20 posts as he can in 1000
Needs to be a ban on posters just spamming threads & trying to get their post counts up

giphy.gif

Due to time restraints earlier in the season, I wasn't able to hear the podcasts. But in recent times, I've been able to hear all 4, and I'd just like to thank the panellists for giving up their time to bring them to us. Lots of laughs, and very enjoyable listening - thanks guys.

Due to time restraints earlier in the season, I wasn't able to hear the podcasts. But in recent times, I've been able to hear all 4, and I'd just like to thank the panellists for giving up their time to bring them to us. Lots of laughs, and very enjoyable listening - thanks guys.
You should have saved them until after the game tonight mate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back