Podcast Sweet F.A. Season 27 Podcast - EPISODE 8 OUT RIGHT THIS VERY SECOND

gym4life

Norm Smith Medallist
Melbourne Bolts Player - BFFCL Pokemon is Life
May 22, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Found the guy who did a throwaway uni degree.

Textbooks are still huge in any substantial subject.
Nope, the can be beneficial for some people but in general are a waste of money no matter what degree.

N32QkYS.jpg

Nope, the can be beneficial for some people but in general are a waste of money no matter what degree.

I have 42 University degrees. I think I'd know better sweetie. I write the courses most mere mortals complete.

gym4life

Norm Smith Medallist
Melbourne Bolts Player - BFFCL Pokemon is Life
May 22, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
I have 42 University degrees. I think I'd know better sweetie. I write the courses most mere mortals complete.
I have 63. I write courses most mere mortals wish they could even start let alone complete.

That narrows it down to 2.....
But in both cases , I question the definition of esteemed :D
I’ll have to listen to more of it

Really nasty comment. Sorry for not responding to it sooner, just got back from my job driving Lamborghini's and making mad stacks. How dare you

Oct 22, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
OOB
I don't benefit from it.
Please, I'm not an idiot.

This is an election cycle, if you can make your outlandish claims stick your credibility goes up. Huge benefit. I admire the risk you've taken but you've labelled THB as weak, slapped BRAB and dragged Antbear into all of this just to advertise your own brand. Leaked sensitive information to enhance your own reputation and provided nothing more than here say and innuendo as evidence.

My only issue with all of this is the calculated way in which you've gone about it.

When I'm admin randomness will prevail and all will be equally concerned for their future and well being. Just the way nature intended.

Really nasty comment. Sorry for not responding to it sooner, just got back from my job driving Lamborghini's and making mad stacks. How dare you
By nasty comment do you mean vicious personal attack? :D
You have gone soft....

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Please, I'm not an idiot.

This is an election cycle, if you can make your outlandish claims stick your credibility goes up. Huge benefit. I admire the risk you've taken but you've labelled THB as weak, slapped BRAB and dragged Antbear into all of this just to advertise your own brand. Leaked sensitive information to enhance your own reputation and provided nothing more than here say and innuendo as evidence.

My only issue with all of this is the calculated way in which you've gone about it.

When I'm admin randomness will prevail and all will be equally concerned for their future and well being. Just the way nature intended.

You've completely lost me bud.

Oct 22, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
OOB
You've completely lost me bud.
I'm tired but I'll give it one more go.

Lol at The Half Back skirting around the edges with the Ant Bear - BRAB thing. It's definitely real, BRAB got suspended for abusing him and (bit of a leak here but **** it) Ant Bear didn't play State of Origin because he would have had to play on the same team as BRAB.
Was this post necessary and how could you possibly describe it as anything other than self serving?

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
I'm tired but I'll give it one more go.

Was this post necessary and how could you possibly describe it as anything other than self serving?

I listened to something in the podcast that I thought was wrong and I added what I thought about it, I don't get why youre making a deal about it.

Oct 22, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
OOB
I listened to something in the podcast that I thought was wrong and I added what I thought about it, I don't get why youre making a deal about it.
You thought was wrong or knew was wrong? And did you add something you thought or knew? Now I'm confused mate

You came out swinging with absolutes about The Half Back skirting around the edges and now you seem to be doing the same. Is the Antbear - BRAB thing real or is it just how you feel?

Did Antbear not play SOO because of BRAB or is that just what you think?

In closing,

"I'm making a deal about it" because I question you're ability to run this place and this conversation has done nothing to strengthen your case.

When I'm in charge I will punish those who question my authority.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
You thought was wrong or knew was wrong? And did you add something you thought or knew? Now I'm confused mate

You came out swinging with absolutes about The Half Back skirting around the edges and now you seem to be doing the same. Is the Antbear - BRAB thing real or is it just how you feel?

Did Antbear not play SOO because of BRAB or is that just what you think?

In closing,

"I'm making a deal about it" because I question you're ability to run this place and this conversation has done nothing to strengthen your case.

When I'm in charge I will punish those who question my authority.

My comment was based on information given to me.

Oct 22, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
OOB
My comment was based on information given to me.
I'm not sure you're Admin material at the moment mate. I'd be happy to mentor you through the next few seasons.

Cloud_ I think we can rule out Cadaver

I will be more than happy to vet all other applicants for you

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Did AB tell you what SOO team he would have played for?

Yes, I'm not pulling this out of my arse. I sent out a heap of recruitment PMs for the South Australia side including to AB.

Back