Podcast Sweet F.A. Season 27 Podcast - EPISODE 8 OUT RIGHT THIS VERY SECOND

Remove this Banner Ad

Please throw vaguely constructive abuse at me and I'll aim to improve for Round 3. :)
Wait this is going to be a WEEKLY show!?!

tenor.gif

Wait this is going to be a WEEKLY show!?!

tenor.gif
Oops Round 4! You've got two weeks to compose yourself for you the prospect of fulfilling your dream of featuring in a short skit.

Big oof that Clarkeys audio just cuts out around the 37 min mark but you can still hear him talking thanks to The Jesus.
First I'm hearing about this... not sure what happened there JoshWoodenSpoon???

I will probably use a headset next time instead of the microphone on my earphones - they didn't work well at all.

Big oof that Clarkeys audio just cuts out around the 37 min mark but you can still hear him talking thanks to The Jesus.
That's when the big ol furby freakout happened. I'm actually uploading a mono mix now for The Jesus and I think this is patched up much better.

It sounded like you were on the phone. You were easy to hear though.
Yeah disappointed with that quality listening back now to be honest. I'll use a headset next time.

The Jesus you should hopefully find yourself more apparent here, and Clarkey's mute stint I thiiiink is no longer.
SoundCloud are ******* miserable twerps.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My favourite part was around the 45th minute The Jesus laughs and it bounces from headphone to headphone for a solid 30 seconds. I don't think I've ever had a worse headache.

But good show JoshWoodenSpoon looking forward to round 3.

My favourite part was around the 45th minute The Jesus laughs and it bounces from headphone to headphone for a solid 30 seconds. I don't think I've ever had a worse headache.

But good show JoshWoodenSpoon looking forward to round 3.
That ******* terrified me as I laid in bed in the pitch black.

That ******* terrified me as I laid in bed in the pitch black.
I was on a train and listening on full volume because my headphones were cooked. And that part was super loud. I got a lot of very odd looks.

NaturalDisaster mum is his cousin, just when l thought ND couldn’t get more weirder he does
Christmas must be confusing. Do you buy a present for Uncle-Dad? What about cousin-brother? Or sister-mum?

It's either very expensive as you have to buy a lot of presents, or very cheap depending on how close you are to the extended family.

EPISODE ONE : A Phantom Annoying ******* Echo Voice That Won't GO AWAY

Episode 1 hey. It's alright maybe. Huge thanks to our distinguished guests, and to Michaels for some wise words. Cloud_ you can go cram it. Please throw vaguely constructive abuse at me and I'll aim to improve for Round 4. :)

0:00 - Not awkward or stilted introductions
2:55 - Grand Final recap
5:01 - Routine podcast debate over TJASTA's name
7:00 - Club list analysis
11:22 - The Jesus obnoxiously flaunts his hefty wealth
14:03 - ClarkeM has his first TimTam
19:56 - Who gon step up / who might drop away?
22:30 - State of Origin review
32:26 - Major offseason dramas UNPACKED
33:27 - ClarkeM has his twelfth TimTam
50:50 - Media Watch
55:05 - Questions from you useless ******s
59:47 - Have we chosen our next admin ??????????????
1:03:45 - Heartwarming thanks and farewells

Them dulcet tones of Joshy :heartribbon:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back