Resource Sweet F.A Sign Up & Information Thread - Season 24 - NEW PLAYERS APPLY HERE

Remove this Banner Ad

I want to sign with the wonders
Excellent choice mate. As mentioned in the PM, we'll wait for the 24hr period to cool off until officially signing you. In the mean time, jump into the match and team threads and get yourself acquainted again with Qooty

Excellent choice mate. As mentioned in the PM, we'll wait for the 24hr period to cool off until officially signing you. In the mean time, jump into the match and team threads and get yourself acquainted again with Qooty
He also stated his intention to join the Bombers.

We too will be signing him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have close ties to the BC mate.

This is a fight you won't win.
otmm.gif

After 271 games and 154 goals in the SFA; over 100 games of which were spent most recently at the Hawks, i've decided to accept an offer to make a return to the Wonders. Having spent a few seasons there previously, it'll be a homecoming of sorts and I am excited about the opportunities ahead. :thumbsu:

Name (your BigFooty username): WaLkEr_ThE_StAr
Preferred Position 1: CHF
Preferred Position 2: RR
Preferred Position 3: ROV
Number: 5
Preferred Team (if you have one): Wonders

After 271 games and 154 goals in the SFA; over 100 games of which were spent most recently at the Hawks, i've decided to accept an offer to make a return to the Wonders. Having spent a few seasons there previously, it'll be a homecoming of sorts and I am excited about the opportunities ahead. :thumbsu:

Name (your BigFooty username): WaLkEr_ThE_StAr
Preferred Position 1: CHF
Preferred Position 2: RR
Preferred Position 3: ROV
Number: 5
Preferred Team (if you have one): Wonders
Welcome aboard mate. As per league rules, we'll wait until the 24hr period is up before signing you. But welcome back to the Wonders :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back