Resource Sweet F.A Sign Up & Information Thread - Season 25 - NEW PLAYERS APPLY HERE

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually come on here to re-join the Dragons ...well done on changing my mind.

Don't mind me, they'll be showing me the door any day now. It's my first day. I wasn't even there, and anyway, they provoked me.

Dear Moo

As a returning player with a layoff from the game there are certain things you must consider?

How is the body gonna keep up with the pace of the kids?
At the Roys, we have no young kids to keep up with. We may look slower the our opponent but we all look slower as a team.

Who has the best physio and medical program to keep me healthy?
The Roys have invested far more time into keeping its players going for longer then say recruiting. Obviously. They've hired me to sweet talk you and are only paying me in a couple of wacky Japanese flavours of Kit-Kats. But because our healthcare is so good I can eat them knowing that my team also provides free dental.

Which team will I be able to earn a prime spot at sooner? See above answers about our recruitment and a lack of youth. We've got plenty of opportunities for the right players ready to step back into the system as a veteran.

But don't just take my word for it, speak to fitzroybowiedog if you have any other questions. Mostly because I'm about to board a flight home from Japan to collect my own Kit Kats from Japan as we spent so much on our medical dept at the Roys we didn't have any left to post my payment back.

Your pal,

Wise Guy Sam

But because our healthcare is so good I can eat them knowing that my team also provides free dental.

Hey Moo, Wise Guy Sam failed to mention it is only basic cover (clean and scale that's it!)
200w.webp

Mt Buller has free dental, in fact most of the snow bunnies Dad's are dentists, cosmetic surgeons and the like
200.webp

Name (your BigFooty username): HawkPatrol
Preferred Position 1: FP
Preferred Position 2: HFF
Preferred Position 3: FF
Number: 19
Height: 190cm
Weight: 80kg
Preferred Team (if you have one):
How did you hear about the Sweet F.A?: The cool kids told me about it

Mt Buller is your place to be mate. Oddhawk needs a fellow Hawthie friend in the side.

By the way, I don't remember tell you about the SFA, must have been RodneyDangerfield?

Welcome back Hawk Patrol, want to be a gumbie?

I actually come on here to re-join the Dragons ...well done on changing my mind.

Hello old friends... Long time for both.

Come and join your old Dragons mate at the Hawks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

or HawkPatrol could join multiple old Dragons mates at the Dragons ;)

Who? You barely posted in season 17 if at all and nobody joins a club for Lj anymore.

Apart from that there's nobody you could call breathing left from that side :)

Who? You barely posted in season 17 if at all and nobody joins a club for Lj anymore.

Apart from that there's nobody you could call breathing left from that side :)

Is HP only season 17? Thought he was earlier than that. That’s alright we’ll sign you up too then.

Is HP only season 17? Thought he was earlier than that. That’s alright we’ll sign you up too then.

Lol, you didn't even know he was an ex-Dragon, admit it. It's bad enough that the Blue Blazer spat on the legend of Moo.

Lol, you didn't even know he was an ex-Dragon, admit it. It's bad enough that the Blue Blazer spat on the legend of Moo.

No as saw as the name I knew. I remember his name from a while back but you see being around for 20 seasons your memory starts to fade.

No as saw as the name I knew. I remember his name from a while back but you see being around for 20 seasons your memory starts to fade.

Aren't you 17 years old? :D

Holy crap a Hawks supporter?

What took you so long to come back Snap?
A journey of self discovery.

I learnt of love, loss and everything in between. I have unlocked the secrets of life and am here to share them with the SFA community, whether they want to hear them or not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back